• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's element

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
You are right. That does not mean you should quote wikis. Wikipedia, as I have said, can be edited by anyone and everyone. I've seen so many conflicting ideas on videogames on Wikipedia, I won't take it as concrete evidence anymore. For example, Marly's element. One wiki said it was death. Another said it was flowers. Tell me, does that mean both are right? So Marluxia has TWO elements?
correct me if i am wrong but is not wiki maintained by people who fix the problems on the site? perhaps i am wrong.

Failure? One of the sources said it was shadow. Illusion is the most probable choice, but that doesn't make it a fact.
earlier on myself and another person came to the conclusion that it may have been a translation issue which would explain the numerous names for one element.

No, it is the willingness of people to not question anything they read that makes Wikipedia bad.
i will agree that that is part of it but it is also the people who change information to fool others that is what makes wikipedia so bad.

The DDR part was a joke, by the way. Any sensible person would know that Xexion's element is not meant to be DDR.
any sensible person would also know that you spelled Zexion's name incorrectly. as for it being a joke i apologize i didn't realize that. but it sounded like you were trying to be a bit of a smart @$$.

Besides, why would people like me, who actually want solid evidence, make Wikipedia a worse place?
:huh: Isn't it made worse by the people who put any random rumor with no evidence on it?
you may have been joking about what you said you were going to do with the whole element and DDR thing but that sounds exactly like being one of those people who as you said "made worse by the people who put any random rumor with no evidence on it". keep in mind i said "it's because of the stupidity that leaks from people like you" before i knew it was a "joke".

As for calling me stupid, try to actually use correct capitalization. I'm too busy laughing at you to argue my intelligence if you don't show yours.
first of all i said that based on the fact that you said you were going to do something incredibly stupid. and for that i will apologize. second of all that is incorrect if you were too busy laughing you wouldn't have been able to write anything down. third of all how is making fun of my incorrect use of capitalization making you the better person? or are you making an attempt to sound more like a jerk?

If you can type better, due so, as it is a pain to read your posts.
*sighs* my friend stupidity comes in all shapes and sizes. that includes using the wrong words in sentences. the correct word we were looking for was do not due. but then again everyone does make mistakes i suppose...
What is this mysterious DT?:confused: Is it something funny?
yes he is very funny. he also happens to be me. Dawning Twilight. DT. if you wish to continue this conversation please feel free to PM me. my reasons being because i'd rather not make this look like i'm flaming someone regardless of whether he flamed me first. but because i myself don't want to sound like a jerk completely right now with what rude or insulting things i may have said to you, i do apologize. that wasn't a joke either.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Leon, even though Dawning Twilight doesn't use proper capitalization, his grammar, spelling, and points are a lot more clear than yours. It was painful to constantly read "Xexion", among other things.

Anyone can edit Wikipedia. You are right on that much. Though there are often many editors, with fairly high ranked accounts, watching various pages. Most cases of vandalism are taking care of fairly fast. There are also discussion pages discussing various things, which is where most "edit wars" come to an end. Once it's resolved, the winning edit gets placed in, if any at all. If some users still try to do such things, they are usually blocked from editting the page, banned, or they make it so only high ranked accounts can edit that page. People who know very little about Wikipedia make many false assumptions, as you did.

I also believe Zexion's element to be illusion. Although he is the "Shadow-Walking Schemer", illusion does make more sense due to his battle in Re:CoM and his imitation of Sora.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yes, moreover the fact that his power has been confirmed for ILLUSION, no matter what else you think it is

Leonforbrawl

You are right. Wikipedia IS patrolled by editors who try to fix problems. I already knew that. However, I thought that something as insignificant as Zexion's element would not be noticed. I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the debate.:thumbup:

Sorry for laying on you Twilight. I just got a bit angry when you called my intelligence into question. I realize that I had no right to flame you back, and for that I'm sorry.

Now, after getting that out of the way, I think the original subject has been answered. Zexion's element is almost certainly illusion. It is probably not shadow or intangibility, and it is certainly NOT Dance Dance Revolution. Case closed.

P.S. It's been a long time since I have played Chain of Memories: Reverse Rebirth, so I've forgotten whether Zexion began with an X or a Z. Thanks for telling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back