• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
*TwilightNight*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I've only ever used Amazon. And that's seemed to work out fine so far.

Yeah... It didn't freeze on me last night, but that's probably because I made my video in an hour or two before I closed out of it. >_>
    c:

Ooh. Yeah, it would be nice to get Vegas. Right now I'll just stick with WMM though. For convienence's sake.
    Only the SARs, as are the Ansem Reports, seem to be written in a chronological order. If new information was presented, he simply wrote in his new foundings without touching the old ones. Hence why I say that Namine coming from Sora's Body and Soul doesn't contradict anything from what was said earlier, aside from her coming from Kairi. She's still an unknown being, otherwise why not change that as well?

You rather supported my idea that Ven had to do with her looks.
    Which is basically what I was saying, and that Sora didn't really give anything save for the strength of Heart that initiated the process, hence ensuring that whatever came out would be human shaped.

I never said the Unverse themselves evolved into Heartless, perish the thought. The process to create the beings is what evolved, rather than the beings themselves.

Not really. Namine is an outside faction. Her fusing with Kairi to begin with, going by what you're saying, would indicate Kairi had something missing, but alas, if Namine had anything to her, she would have had to fuse with Sora too since he's the one she came from, while Kairi had her Heart, Body, Soul, and until said otherwise - Memories.
    Namine as far as Diz describes her, Nobody or not, is nothing more than a sense of self held together from basically nothing. Kairi's interference with the birth of a Nobody that already came from both her and Sora's Hearts would merit a by-product, imo, and much like how it is now, Namine'd take nothing from either Sora or Kairi, leaving Roxas just fine and dandy and her disposable in Diz's eyes.

Namine's tied to CO, and CO is tied to BBS. Namine is already tied to BBS by definition, which works nicely with Nomura saying to take Sora not thanking her as a hint. We already have unfinished business with her, so we're liable to see her again.
    Oh like you didn't see that answer coming. If you're not pure or strong you're nothing in KH.

But that would leave her as a Nobody. Keep in mind the quote you brought was from before AtW realized Namine came from Sora and not from Kairi. He had to explain her powers over Sora as something she acquired along the way, because he thought, at the time he wrote that specific report, that she came from Kairi on the night of the storm.
    Once he changed his views to saying that Namine came from Sora instead, there was no need to say there was anything 'acquired' - Namine would have those powers over Sora's Memories and through him over those of the ones related to him simply through birth circumstances.

That could be explained by Sora, and for a certain extent Ven (since I refuse to believe Namine just 'happened' to have blonde hair and blue eyes, just like Roxas, who was obviously affected by Ven). Kairi'd be why Namine would be born as an Unverse, and Sora's part in the equation would be what let Namine have human form.

The only option in which I can see anything changing is if my weird-ass theory that is probably wrong by now about Namine and Roxas initially being the same being came to pass. Then Namine purified Sora, pulled the Memories out of Roxas, and much like the Heart leaving the Body makes for a Heartless and a Nobody, the Memories would cause Namine and Roxas to split. And Kairi's part in the process would make Namine being born, and the Memories being what left the 'body' would be what let Namine have her powers.
    But that still means that Namine is what she is when she was first born - it's just that when she was born was a bit after Sora disappeared instead of when he released Kairi's Heart.
    Either pure or strong Hearts would be my bet.

This reminds me of all the old debates where people yelled at me that I was wrong in doubting Namine being a Nobody since Atw "Said" she was and that was that. And that later even Nomura called her a Nobody in Another Report.
    Shyeah, because if she really is to end up as being an Unverse, he'd just TELL it to us? :v even if it isn't planned out now, it's something he can retcon until just about the end of the series if what Unverse are falls in with what Namine is (or rather how she was born as what she is is unknown), so why the hell not?

And, well, the Heartless have been around for 10 years, but Sora didn't come to know of them until KH1. So asking what rock he lived under isn't serious; they have a whole universe to go through.
    On one hand you can say that TAV were on Radiant Garden as Xigbar saw them - while still a Somebody. Namely, Braig. However, just because the Unverse were on that world doesn't mean AtW had the chance to study the hell out of them, or even knew what they were. So him not knowing about the Unverse seems highly likely to me either way, and especially if Namine ends up being one.

It would certainly prove me right about saying she's not a Nobody because part of what makes her special is being born from a PoH XD;
    And Kairi losing her Heart to begin with might've had to do with it too. Who knows, maybe Unverse are born when the Princess's Heart flees into another, and then it returns to their own Body? The princess would've had a dizy spell but in the meanwhile, she created an Unverse.
    Hm. That might be true. Cinderella and Snow White at least had horrible lives and traumatic events happen to them.
    Belle and Jasmine lost their mothers.
    Aurora... no idea. She just fell asleep. XD;
    And Alice and Kairi are unaccounted for.

I didn't mean that. I meant to say that the sevenl BwHoPL in BBS are the seven PoHs. Not that they were really 'princesses', I'm the last person to say that.

A most unique Nobody Diz had to go through all of his SARs to try and understand, and even then at the end he still claims she's basically the same thing he knows nothing about, only now she was born from Sora as base because Sora could initiate the process to cast off a by-product like Namine, as opposed to Kairi who's B+S remained in-tact, and thus a by-product couldn't have been born.
    I see retcon more likely than evolution in that sense if anything should take place there.
    After all, Diz himself said that she was born from the process of creating a Nobody (because a Heart left a Body, and a Nobody was born in the process - being Roxas) but lacked virtually all the elements and properties of one. I always saw it as him calling her by a name he could remotely fathom since I doubt he'd have had a chance to learn of what Unverse were. They seem to have materialized a short while before BBS started, and hence Terra goes "so these are the Unverse Master spoke of", as opposed to Leon and the rest who knew Heartless existed from as soon as they were created. Heartless seem to be common knowledge, and Sora was lucky not to have run into them until he did.
    Unverse seem to me to be 'new borns' in the KH verse at the time of BBS. Hence Diz wouldn't know Namine could be that, even if that's what she is.
    I've been saying that for ages :I and when even people that like Kairi agree with me often that she was out of line with things she's done or said (Reffles for instance), I've the right to tell people that "no. Just because Kairi is a PoH, doesn't make her perfect or peachy or instantly sweet. It just means that should she be capable of bad emotions and attitude, she wouldn't have the Darkness to blame, like Riku did in KH1".

What I do find to be illogical is the amount of Unverse we get to see. Unless the PoHs REALLY couldn't control their powers, and that was in part why MX went after them and wanted Kingdom Hearts - thus proving what a lot of people including myself have been saying, that MX isn't really evil, it's all one big misunderstanding, we shouldn't be seeing so many Unverse if the PoHs alone were responsible for it.
    Though I guess now it's been kind of confirmed the PoHs = BwHoPL? How does Alice fit into it still, I wonder.
    Unless she's been confirmed for BBS?

Namine's type of existence is still, to this very day, a mystery. If she does end up being an Unverse, I have such ancient told-you-rights to claim XD;
    Though it would explain why Kairi's attitude towards Riku went down from active to rather passive in KH2 - whatever it was she felt for him 'went away' with Namine, leaving her to think about the boy she couldn't remember rather than her childhood friend who's been missing for two years and prior was at the hands of a Darkness-eaten madman.
    Because now when I think about it and how little Kairi knew about Riku's condition, I can forgive her 'we'll see him again' comment in KH2 even less.

Like I keep saying, about 'why they're not there anymore' - BBS is a rule-breaker for me, or, seeing how it would be the only game NOT going by the current set of rules - rule setter. I'd be satisfied with accepting "it happened before BBS came to pass, hence - it doesn't have to work with what we know about now". As far as I'm concerned it could be the exact same process, only now because of whatever happened, the Darkness took the Heart away instead of the Negative energy doing it.

Oh shi- because of what happened in BBS the Negative Emotions cultivated into Darkness, and hence why Heartless instead of Unverse xD the process upgraded because of whatever they've done to Kingdom Hearts.
    Or something o,o;
    I do have to wonder if he was talking about the PoHs there, since he was talking about "Hearts where Light resides" - indicating that much like Darkness resides in Hearts, the Light is as well.
    Another theory about Unverse would be that they're Hearts lacking both :p
    And maybe the PoHs 'ate up' the Light from the Hearts around them XD;

:O which would also explain KH1 Riku and Kairi. And the reason Riku 'got better' was because he was away from Kairi.H
    Durr.
    Nah. Talked to him. He doesn't like what there is now, but he didn't give up hope completely. Hence why he's a member of both clubs, showing those two sides of his.

c:
    I never forget it for a minute. But much like how Sa'id is a member despite also being an HC member, having various opinions is legitimate. Unless I'm out of line at which case you're welcome to let me know.
    Having fun reading thus far?
    I talked to Ryan actually. Reffles showed them in.
    With how much I "diss" her in the recent discussion, I'm not doing anything personal. I'm arguing in SoNami's favor and blaming the writers. Nothing really anti-Kairi in there. In fact, I'm saying that most of it is NOT her fault :v
    Correct me if I'm wrong about that being alright.

And again - people did and do occasionally come into the HC. And we do discuss it in there. So, uh... if it bothers you I'll stop, but don't use the "would you like it to happen to you?" argument, since it's invalid.

Clubs can be open for debates as well.
    But no matter the club, spam isn't cool.
    so uh, am I the only one irked by them crashing the FC? :v or is it cool and all?
    Oh ic.
    Would it be too much to argue it in the club itself, or should I take it up with the member who posted it? Because, if I were a Kairi lover that gave it a second thought, seeing something like that in the reasons would've irked me.
    And I'm saying it as someone who likes, for instance, Sora, and gets irked over people liking him just because he's playable or what not. If you use bad reasons for hate or for like, even people that share your general view might not like it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back