Recent content by *TwilightNight*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. *TwilightNight*

Here’s what Xion and kairi need in my opinion!

An end that he should have driven. You literally listed the reason why Days did not work for me. Those frustrations adding through his own discoveries and increasing distrust of the Organization would have kept true with his need of truth and lack of patience with others keeping things from him...
  2. *TwilightNight*

The prologue, he had every reason to be caustic, more so because odd things were happening around him, he keeps having dreams, weird connections with people, doesn't know anything, this redhead wants him, this bandage guy wants him, then there's Riku acting like an ass, lol, etc. This Roxas was...
  3. *TwilightNight*

Not really. Dude didn't do shit for majority of the game except sit in the clock tower, eat ice cream, learn things like a one year old baby, and be confused. And it's not until it was getting closer to the KH2 timeline that he remembered he was a main character and got back to what made him...
  4. *TwilightNight*

Because we're shown this good, normal boy being caustic, prone to anger, prefers honesty or told the truth ("I deserve to know"), doesn't allow others to run all over him, has apparently no problem dropping friends if they are toxic, dismissively so, and it's not until he loses literally...
  5. *TwilightNight*

Except you don't know that because you don't know what removing Xion from the story would be like. And even then people have issues about dullness with Days and Xion with Xion in it. Roxas is interesting without Xion as he was. He's a deeply flawed character with his own heartfelt story in the...
  6. *TwilightNight*

You didn't have to talk about it all. My reply was on Absent's comment, not anybody else. There was a decision made when jumping into the subject. 1) and 2) This was also in response to another user's statement that apparently without Xion, Roxas would have been "boring". I was making a point...
  7. *TwilightNight*

You wouldn't know what Roxas' story would have been without Xion, so what are you comparing it to. It would be less about Xion and more about if 358/2 Days (whatever other title it would've been given) is necessary for Roxas as a character. There could be a lot of implementations, concepts...
  8. *TwilightNight*

KHIII's biggest slap in the face to me was doing Kairi and Naminé dirty. They were both used for trophies despite that it didn't need to be the case. Out of Naminé's connections and bonds, like Roxas and Kairi, Nomura used Riku Replica? Because he has such affection for this character now? So...
  9. *TwilightNight*

Why did they change Roxas face model?

Roxas just got a nose job and the surgeon softened his chin. The result had turned him into such a better, visually pleasing to the eyes guy that he left everything else untouched.
  10. *TwilightNight*

Some head canons being mixed in to some of the replies. Personally, I found Xion a nothing character. I've been very vocal for years about how I feel she was an unnecessary implementation to the series, and how over complicated the biological status of her being a replica is just to make...
  11. *TwilightNight*

Ranking the keyblade wielders from the strongest to the weakest my honest opinion!

Or...or...get this, guys. KHIII is just badly handled in plenty of fronts. Most of the complaints here are from that game. It's a mess. Whatever fucks Nomura gave left with this entry. To be fair, however, the Organization members this time felt like they've been juiced up (Larxene was able...
  12. *TwilightNight*

Ranking the keyblade wielders from the strongest to the weakest my honest opinion!

Based on KHUx and Back Cover, these folks are stronger, with MoM at the head. Though we haven't seen him fight, I am going to assume he's powerful by virtue of being the next antagonist and the power of his disciples.
  13. *TwilightNight*

Honestly Here’s what Roxas and Ventus truly need in order for people to tell them apart!

Honestly, I think making Ventus look like Roxas (Roxas came first) was a huge mistake. Not only is Roxas the better and more interesting character, it makes Ventus' blend in without having any unique feature of his own and appears more like a replica than any of the other characters who have...
  14. *TwilightNight*

I would rank Terra, Sora, and Roxas as top tier, with Aqua coming in next. You can simply tell by how these characters are heralded when it comes to their abilities and strengths. For example, Roxas came in a beam of light from the sky that pierced through the ground and Xemnas practically...
  15. *TwilightNight*

Future outfits

It's Naminé that needs a new outfit. I don't know how long she's going to keep wearing that white rag. Roxas needs to update. He screams skater boy of the 2000s.