• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by *TwilightNight*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. *TwilightNight*

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

Exactly. It's good if we take it as a starting basis back then, but if we are talking female characters, Aqua is the one of note. Male characters, Roxas and Sora. So the discussion about popularity in Japan, what is the basis for it? How does one know [insert character] is more popular in the...
  2. *TwilightNight*

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

People are really making assumptions and jumping the gun about who's popular or not. The only ones who are the most popular characters are Sora, Roxas, and Aqua, consistently, to the point where it's painful in a good way (if you like them). The rest are extensions. The poll that was done...
  3. *TwilightNight*

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Namine Bring Arts figure coming August 2022

I had to stop and check to see if the world wasn't burning. Did we switch to another dimension? They actually remember she exists? I am genuinely stunned, lol. It's great though. Might have to process it fully. And honestly, why is Naminè always beautiful. The whole thing is adorable.
  4. *TwilightNight*

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

As much as I enjoy the "Queen Xion" trashing, there is a thread for it, if the mods are cool with reviving it. I think at this point it should be pinned, lmao. As for the Riku situation, my gripe was the idea that Naminè needs to be attached to him in particular to be of importance despite the...
  5. *TwilightNight*

what kh lore is essential 2 understand kh?

I would say... BBS, KHI, CoM, and KHII. Unfortunately, DDD as well, lol.
  6. *TwilightNight*

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

First of all, don't generalize, it's not only incorrect, but places people in some imaginary mind hive to shrug off solid arguments. Second, there's nothing for Roxas/Naminè shippers to be ired about when Nomura debunked RikuNami anyway and they have content. So that doesn't make any sense. And...
  7. *TwilightNight*

The only discourse is because others are triggered [for some reason] that I don't find Riku's and Naminè's relationship/friendship convincing based on their scenes, there's nothing weird about Nomura debunking them, and neither does she need to be tied to Riku to be relevant. Go figure. We don't...
  8. *TwilightNight*

I'm not expecting "impeccable storytelling" and grandiose "expressions of friendship" between Riku and Naminè, what, lmao. It isn't that hard to change dialogue and actions in the minimal scenes they are in together to present them in a more positive light with some concern and/or compassion...
  9. *TwilightNight*

The reality is that without a weapon or a trio you get jack shit in this series. Apparently. Nomura is incapable of handling anything else. Which means that getting a weapon will open doors for her as is. It's only just a matter if the director actually puts the effort on his female characters...
  10. *TwilightNight*

Your initial statement said that Riku and Naminè we're spending most of that year together. Obviously they aren't, based on that scene. They haven't seen each other for more than a half year, and somehow I'm supposed to buy your assumption, or the assumption, that on the remaining 100+ days they...
  11. *TwilightNight*

When did I say that? They simply don't have enough material, friendly conversations, and/or enough chemistry to assume they are romantic and/or will be romantic. Their interactions don't give off "future love interest" and Riku's priorities have never been her. This is after an entire saga.
  12. *TwilightNight*

Let me guide you through the actual dialogue of that one, single interaction we saw. Naminè: So we meet again. Riku: You made me a promise. Naminè: I remember. It was to look after Sora. I'm sorry...I'm not sure I've kept that promise very well. Riku: Can you tell me what's happening? And then...
  13. *TwilightNight*

That's incredibly false as well and an inaccurate account based on assumption. 358/2 Days basically debunks this by showing us Day 255. Riku and Naminè legit just had a business meeting to update him as to what was going on and they greeted each other as if they have not seen each other for a...
  14. *TwilightNight*

Because the KHIII ending was about Riku Replica and Naminè, not Riku, even though he chose to portray it like some shoujo manga nonsense that had absolutely no purpose. And...no. Like, why does Riku need a love interest? He's fine single, he's happy single, and that's perfectly okay. I cannot...
  15. *TwilightNight*

No, he doesn’t. Why do people still believe this? Even playing devil's advocate here and ignoring Nomura actively debunking it, when has the guy shown romantic interest in Naminè in 8+ games? He had more going on with Xion than Naminè. Guy barely spare a thought about her in KHIII until Riku...
Back