• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by *TwilightNight*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. *TwilightNight*

Xion was pointless on purpose theory

The situation with Kairi is that while it was fun to massively hate her for her lack of character writing, it's gotten so bad in the series that now it's turning into sympathy.
  2. *TwilightNight*

. I was around when Days came out, in fact, I've been here ever since KHII came out. Majority of the complaints were that she was a random, retcon character that was forced into the two popular male characters of the Organization and made it a trio that hadn't existed beforehand. She sounded...
  3. *TwilightNight*

Isn't it Kairi? Or are they dueling it? Lol. Anyway, I don't think Xion felt useless although most fans think she's pointless and unnecessary [raises hand :D]. She probably did when the whole Keyblade situation between her and Roxas went awry, but the whole premise behind her is that she comes...
  4. *TwilightNight*

How would you rank the Kingdom Hearts games?( Favourite - least favourite)

That's not what's being said, it's everything Echo stated. This friendship that's sooo clamored about is just an example of what it means. People believe they are the best thing ever for those that got emotional over their "suffering", but the actual group is flawed, wishy washy, and failed...
  5. *TwilightNight*

I propose marriage between us. How about you say? Lol. And it did work, just not for everyone since it's pretty divisive. All you hear about those who like Days is "friendship broke sad", "xion died sad", "melodrama sad", "VECTOR TO THE HEAVENS", "I teared up". Not where it stands on its own...
  6. *TwilightNight*

Because it relies on purposefully pulling your heartstrings to overlook other flawed insertions and actions of the narrative. Especially when the attempt was as obvious as Days was (also an issue with Jun Maeda's anime works). I cried like a wimp when Jack died in Titanic and the overall tragedy...
  7. *TwilightNight*

1. CoM 2. KHI 3. KHII 4. BBS 5. KHUx DEEP OCEAN BOTTOM TIER: Everything else. KHIII: Not the worst offender, but it left much to be desired, and the DLC was just a loose band aid on what should have been common sense to have in the main game (i.e. characters interacting and actual...
  8. *TwilightNight*

What are some things that you wish weren’t in the games?

Every entry post-KHII. Should've left it at the trinity, maybe another bridge game, then KHIII. Complicated simple concepts into a convoluted mess, retcons, and did not manage to properly handle all those threads when the time came for it (KHIII). So I'll do Nomura the favor of erasing all...
  9. *TwilightNight*

HEARTBROKEN (about Namine not being in the opening)

Guess Nomura's disinterest in Kairi branches over to her Nobody. Yet somehow expects us to believe she's part of the cast in the cover when he couldn't be assed to have her appear and make her star skippable in base KHIII. The intro is just one of the issues. Anyway, you know what I'm going to...
  10. *TwilightNight*

Namine: The Fighter

She does need it because otherwise those who like her are going to be in the same position they are now due to the mediocracy unable to properly showcase a support-type character. That may not be a loss to you, but it doesn't at all undermine the fact that she can learn how to fight like, you...
  11. *TwilightNight*

Who knows how she did it. I just feel Ven was an easier method since Sora was holding his heart. Heard someone bring up the possibility of Naminè being a PoH, but I think that's getting into overkill territory. She has powers over hearts/memories AND also has the plot device stuff Kairi does...
  12. *TwilightNight*

Definitely connected to Sora but considering the vast number of people connected to Sora, that is in no way an inhibitor of Naminè's power spectrum is what I meant.
  13. *TwilightNight*

What do you think is the best Kingdom Hearts opening song?

I didn't even have to think. Sanctuary/Passion. Best KH opening too.
  14. *TwilightNight*

Preach. She doesn't even get merch cause of it. If Naminè is to be relevant, she's going to need a Keyblade, whether or not one agrees with it. In terms of KH, it's the only way. I hope trios fall off a cliff to their pointy, rocky bloody deaths, so hopefully that's not something that needs to...