• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Turn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh TY, Turn! Mr. Yankees cap is the hottest one. ;A; That smirk always gives me special tinglies~
    xD

Inorite? I saw that "Add as Friend" option and was like D:
    Now that is fixed!
    It's alright xD The work is easy but can be a little irritating. Love the people though. A few of my friends were hired at the same time I was so we're all working together!

Awww xD

It's the weirdest thing! If only there was something to do in the meantime!
    I went to school for Game Art and Design, and my current manager showed up at my graduating portfolio show xD Got an interview, and wound up with a job 3 months post-graduation!

All staff really <3
    I think I might throw some threads up later just to get some kind of discussion going. Bots would really be nice, haha. It always feels like such a slump after a mass-bot invasion.
    That's crazy! I can't believe it's been 2 years.

Sometimes I think we all really should get paid for the stuff we have to put up with xD
    I'm a Raster Modeler at Aechelon Technology. Basically involves photoshopping the hell out of satellite imagery to compile and create a seamless world for military pilots in training.

At least there's always KHI to get rid of boredom!
    If only there was actually activity going on right now, haha. *cries*
    Same ;A;

I'm good, just tired. Glad it's Thursday so I only have one more day of work until freeeeeeedom~

How are you?
    D
    Haha, well again thank you for the replies. I'll definitely remember the next I need help with the site =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back