• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
thylings
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• T
    Yeah theres alot of snow here too. Its soo cold, i barely go outside anymore! I spend all day on KHI
    T
    Well hi! Just browsing the forums, you?
    lol im making new theories ow. more polls coming tho assuringly. i really want to know who vanitas is.
    I was going to rep you for your Braig sig, but then it wouldn't let me. ;w;

braig is so sexy ohhhh imagine a threesome with him and xigbar <333333333333333
    i feel somewhat wanted now..*perks up but sticks out tongue further*
    yeah just me and the family i suppose.anything new happening to you?
    yeah, i need a hug...blegh *stickstongueout*
    anywhoz, im just doing the normal holiday stuff, spreading christmas cheer right? how about you?
    great i love all the new info were being pounded with for bbs my most anticipated of the three new kingdom hearts games!!!!!!!!! and im eating my hair out waiting for finalfantasy 13... wat do u think about final fantasy?
    I loved how Nomura admitted to wanting to write her something more along Repliku's storyline, where because of the Memories she'd argue she was the real Sora-Nobody and fight Roxas because "there could be only one Sora-Nobody", but everyone in the staff insisted he kept her being a "good girl" to the very end XD so in a way the haters have a point in the sense she was designed to be sweet and adorable and perfect - but I say, what's the true harm in that aside from being forced to realize that they HAD to introduce a new character because they didn't have too much to do with the existing organization, and the members they COULD do anything with died in CoM
    I just shrug. 99% of what they say I can actually agree with but it's on the conceptual level. "She's a Mary Sue, no importance so far outside, not hinted towards", blah blah blah.
    But I couldn't care less since I found her to be an adorable girl with a touching story ;w;
    I'm sure a lot of people are asking themselves this about me and Kairi XD I do see where people come from about hating her and I do admit that Days could've been written a lot better. But for people that argue they hate on the writers they sure turned her into a scapegoat. And more often than not they'll start they're reasonings with "Roxas did so and so" - conclusion, they hate Xion.
    Grrrrr.
    I liked Xion a lot from the trailers and scans and all but still had my doubts once I actually got to play.
    Part of why I want to not get too hyped over BBS - no expectations save for a KH game.

I don't mind the Aqua hype half as much as the Xion-moaning it comes with too often from Xion haters. :\
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back