• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theirlosthearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Boom. I love you.

And no, I'm not a woman. My avvie is a remembrance for all of the people who've been hurt, forgotten, and trampled by the world.

Here's my Winged Rabid Fruitcake Guardian Dante Orcagna Tantalus Sisyphus Faust: http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc435/LovelyPrincess7/WingedRabidFruitCake1.jpg

Made by the AWSHUM MegaWallflower

Quotes baby:

MegaWallflower - Lost is one of the sweetest sweethearts ever in all of existence and all of time

DMrayZ - Yep, we have a daughter Doxy, umm, ta da!

LegendaryHeroLCB - Still a really good idea though. I like it. Makes the FF hipsters shut up. :D

Dr_Mario64 - GREAT GOOMBA'S GRANDPAPPY! Is this the second coming of Final Fantasy?!

Reagan Raydan - I bet you do. You sick minded pony man.

"In the first place, the phrase 'the survival of the fittest' is not an illuminating one. It implies that those who survive are the 'fittest,' but what is meant by 'fittest'? Why, those are 'fittest' who survive. This is an argument in a circle" - Isaac Asimov

"But you say that you 'believe that it is cultural influences which are the major factor in our evil behaviors.' This makes culture the enemy. But who makes up the culture except persons like you and me?" - Rollo May

KH, video games, living life
Occupation
life
Currently playing
Life ♕ ?

Signature

WingedRabidFruitCake1.jpg

My Winged Rabid Fruitcake! Named Dante Orcagna Tantalus Sisyphus Faust.
Made by the AWSHUM MegaWallflower
"In the first place, the phrase 'the survival of the fittest' is not an illuminating one. It implies that those who survive are the 'fittest,' but what is meant by 'fittest'? Why, those are 'fittest' who survive. This is an argument in a circle." - Isaac Asimov
Back