• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheFelineFive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheFelineFive

Check out my kickstarter!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share my kickstarter project that I'm working on! Please take a look at it and tell me what you think! If this happens I think we can all benefit from it because I can make you guys shirts with anything on it...
  2. TheFelineFive

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date?

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date Wasn't there another thread about this a while back? I thought It was already confirmed that it was getting released around the same time everywhere. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong.
  3. TheFelineFive

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Available For Preorder on Amazon!

Was I the only one who chose the stickers? ):
  4. TheFelineFive

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Available For Preorder on Amazon!

I wonder if that survey is going to influence the pre-order bonus. I hope you guys chose wisely. =.=
  5. TheFelineFive

My KH3 World Suggestion Video

Hello everyone. I just finished my suggestion video that I have been working on. Please watch it and let me know what you think. I know I have a stupid voice, I just didn't want you to have to read a bunch of text so I talk throughout the video. I even made original title cards to go with the...
  6. TheFelineFive

Is the Pink Agarcius possible?

Don't forget to cast Aero on yourself! If the Ragnarok ability doesn't show up right away I try to get some attacks in until I see it. You should be able to execute it about 3 times before the mushroom comes to. Make sure your Mp is at it's fullest!
  7. TheFelineFive

Should I be worried about sending it through the mail?

I too have pre-ordered it via Amazon. I don't think you should be the least bit worried.
  8. TheFelineFive

What are you most excited for in 2.5?

Trophies are the thing I just can't wait for! It's gonna be so awesome!
  9. TheFelineFive

KH 1.5 advertisement

So glad I reserved my copy!
  10. TheFelineFive

Planned LP

Super cool man, I can't wait to watch it!
  11. TheFelineFive

-Kingdom Hearts Project- TCG/Playing Cards

Alright everyone. This is serious business. I am only willing to do this if I can get some help seeing as I am not very smart. I found a website that prints all kind of cards. Playing cards, tarot cards, small little cards etc. Now I don't know if everyone remembers but I'm sure most of you...
  12. TheFelineFive

Mickey's keyblade

I'm sure its his preferred keychain. I think it suits him.
  13. TheFelineFive

Birth by Sleep HD Final Mix - A chance for everyone to play together

By the time a BBS HD Final Mix gets released it would most likely be for the PS4. This is a great idea. I would pay so much money for this haha. It would be so fun to be able play with my friend online. With an actual dualshock instead of the little psp as my controller.
Back