• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Check out my kickstarter!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFelineFive

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share my kickstarter project that I'm working on! Please take a look at it and tell me what you think! If this happens I think we can all benefit from it because I can make you guys shirts with anything on it!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ed-edition-graphic-tees?ref=category_location

I encourage comments and questions! Ask away!

Here are some of the designs I have come up with just to give an example of what I can make.

Shirtz.png

AliceCrop.png

bow.png

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The t-shirts look cool and unique. Would you ever consider taking personal request designs for your t-shirts? :3 I wish you the best in getting your kickstarter out there for all to see. What you're doing is really cool!

Just be careful not to advertise it around KHI though. But the thread is fine! Not sure if anybody beat me to the punch line, but figured it wouldn't hurt to let you know that.

TheFelineFive

Oh thank you! Of course I would take personal request. That's what I'm all about! But I guess I couldn't do that here? Like it would be against the rules to post something like that? I'll figure it out when the time comes. I would love to make Kingdom Hearts shirts. TeeFury had one a while back and I thought it was just plain awful in my honest opinion. I'd want to make super legit KH shirts for this community. I love everyone here!

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Yes, please do not advertise. You need to change your thread to some of your T-Shirt designs, if you're wanting to keep this here. At least, that's my judgement call.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
How do I edit this post or even delete it? I must be blind because I don't see those options.

If you want to edit your opening post, there's a small option at the end of your post saying the following "Edit Post" "Reply" or "Reply with Quote".

As for the thread itself, I can edit the thread title or close it down or delete it altogether. So let me know, if you want one of these options done.

And once you hit 1,000 posts, you will be able to take care of your own threads via editing them, closing them, or deleting them.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to give a pass on this just because you've been a member for a while, as long as you edit your OP to show some of the designs you've created to give an idea of what you would be doing so we can get this thread to be a bit more discussion-y. :3

Also you're free to advertise in your signature.

GOOD LUCK WITH THIS PROJECT! There's nothing I like more than awesome shirts.

heart diver

Seems cool! But I would still be careful, are you allowed to turn a profit on licensed content and character designs like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back