• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TerravsVentus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TerravsVentus

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Nimoy to reprise MX! Panettiere As Xion! Any word on the voice actors for the Tron characters?
  2. TerravsVentus

A Small Change to the NA Edition of KH (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

This is great and what about Japan? I hope Square-Enix releases a patch or something over the e-shop for them. Although it's a small change, it's kind of unfair to fans in Japan to have to live with that disadvantage.
  3. TerravsVentus

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

It was kind of in the middle for me.
  4. TerravsVentus

I think it's time this was brought up again

Kairi is a Princess of Heart so may have something to with Namine's "uniqueness".
  5. TerravsVentus

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

It's too bad a lot of things are getting a back seat b/c of the Wii U. Next year's E3 will be sick. Microsoft and Sony will most likely announce their next gen consoles. Moreover, regarding a Kingdom Hearts HD Collection I think we will hear more on that hopefully @ TGS. Did anyone who went to...
  6. TerravsVentus

KH3D E3 2012 Trailer Released!

I liked that the fact that this trailer displayed more gameplay.
  7. TerravsVentus

Dream Drop Distance "Side Sora" Novel for June 28th

That's what I figured. As long as someone (Square-enix or a devoted fan) translates the novels I'm down.
  8. TerravsVentus

Dream Drop Distance "Side Sora" Novel for June 28th

What's with Square-Enix and all of the novels? They seem to more prevalent these days...
  9. TerravsVentus

Iwata Asks Interview + KH3D Screenshots from NoE

Are those screenshots accurately depicting the visuals on the 3DS? If so that's amazing. Best looking KH game by far. (Maybe even best looking 3DS game...)
  10. TerravsVentus

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Okay, that's true. Factors outside Normua's control have halted the game's progress.
  11. TerravsVentus

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread He had to redeem himself because of BBS, Coded and Days. Oh and let's not forget Versus XIII.
  12. TerravsVentus

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread B/c Normua is so quick at bringing things to market, right? Oh wait...
  13. TerravsVentus

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread LOL Maybe in 5-10 years Kingdom Hearts will get a HD remaster.
  14. TerravsVentus

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin is YMX! When are the other voice actors going to reveal their characters? I'm just dying to know who's voicing the Tron characters.
  15. TerravsVentus

KH3D English Trailer Up!

Did Olivia Wlide return to voice act for Quorra? I couldn't tell in the trailer. I knew Jeff Bridges and Garrett Hedlund wouldn't return to voice their respective characters.
Back