• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
TerravsVentus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    I want that to happen!! I should steal him!!! And keep him locked up!!
    D
    Gah!!! I wanna know where it's going to be!!!! I wanna crash it and steal Tetsuya Nomura!!
    D
    LOL I KNOW! When is E3???? Where and when is it happening? Some poeple say LA and others say New York City....WHERE?!?!!?
    D
    lol I'm upset that it's coming out in september! I was promised in the SUMMMER of 2010
    D
    lol And then I see Phoenix of The white Crown, Galactus, Infiity (and his brothers and sisters)
    makeing the closet in the fake Disney Castle as the White Hot Room. lol
    D
    Bwahahhahah I just got the image of the X-men, Dark Phoenix and spiderman killing people in Disney world....lol
    D
    XD Thats alot.
    Have yo heard that Disney Bought Marvel?
    D
    lol Just wondering when I should play Auqa on BBS.
    XD What games are you playing on the PS2??
    D
    Hey T.V. XD
    Whats up? lol
    D
    Does it always take this long?
    D
    Awesomeness....And I know exactly what you mean dude.....It's like a ghost town when it comes to news....Does KHInsider always do this?
    D
    Hey dude are you comng back?!!?
    D
    I've only seen all of Terra's and some of vens. lol
    D
    Oh and now I really wanna play BBS! Have you seen all the vids for each persons story on it?
    D
    lol I hope it's awesome. So hows Poke-gold?
    D
    Dude for real?!?!?!? *Twilight zone theme*
    Wow. That alot in common. Yeah he was my favorite....I really miss him. He was the coolest big brother ever.
    So what do you thinks going to happen next chapter?
    D
    Me too.
    I really hope Itachi's gift to Naruto is like the 4ths jutsu. I miss him. =(
    D
    I read the fan subbed too.
    Are you up to the current chapter? I read mine on either mangastream or Onemanga. And sometimes saiyanisland.
    I really want to play it but your right....Even I got good guids the Kanji would throw me off.
    D
    Your Naruto fan!?!?!
    Sweet! Me too. XD I also read the manga.
    And I totally agree...The japanese versions are much better. I hate dubbed and ever since I found out the diffrences of dubbed and original japnese I can see the lips don't add up....It sucks.
    And I don't know. I havn't even started yet.....What would you do?
    D
    Thanks! Nice to know someone who gets what I mean.
    It's funny cause I love Japanese everything and I HATE dubbed. I wouldn't even mind it's just everytime theres a cutscene I don't want to go to YT and get see the translations.
    And yeah, lol It's my first
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back