• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Szayel Aporro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I've been there, I'm never going back to Yttrxium *shudder* thinking about changing it again actually :D!
    Happy new year jersey girl, and dont't thank me, thank Brol and Ven for makeing the bet that both of them just lossed lol
    Home is the place your heart resides
    Home is the place that you decide
    Home is the womb that holds the soul
    Home is the place where one is whole

Home is the glow you hold in your eye
    Home is the emotion that makes you cry
    Home is safe and a place of peace
    Home is where all strivings cease

Home is protective against the others
    Home is full of sisters and brothers
    Home is where you find your rest
    Home is where you feel your best

Home is a memory that follows your being
    Home is a dream for those agreeing
    Home is the place where reserves fall
    Home is the place you yearn to call

Home is where the family meets
    Home is a place of restful retreats
    Home is the place you know you’ll be heard
    Home is the pace where nothing blurs

Home is all these wonderful things
    Home is the place you develop wings
    Home is the place that you’ll find one day
    Home is the place where your heart will stay

That's why new jersey will always be more importent to you than new york, same why nyc more importent to me now than my aparment in la, ya home will always be ya home.

Don't worry about the rp, the rp will start when everyones ready and at least a couple days after the death note rp is up.
    Woho a jersery girl just joined my santa slaying army ;D

Anyway just take ya time, me and seph and brol aren't even done yet, and don't even bother puting any weapons down beaucse me and the boys made some new ones for rp that people can choose from.
    But I'm still gonna kick his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No rush muffy, I'm iching to see how ya wrote it, I did the same tihng with sephy too, lol so take ya time ;D
    he does, how else can a fat man go house to house in oen night without getting shoot!

Did ya read my tempm yet and if ya did send me ya's oh and some cookies ;D
    lol whatever girly

ya think it's funny, though it would be odd to fight that red nosed deer
    lol it's a italy thing I guess, half the time I barley know why

YEah I do, when I was on tour me and my friend Alex got into this got dressed as santa, though mrs' cluas was kinda hot lol
    My uncle shoot the turkey, and it wasen't even dead yet! Now I'm sitting on the roof with my labtop, I swaer I never knew how much I would miss this view tiss I didn't see it for almost a year, wait till I see santa, we got a score to finish
    Alight cool, I'll send ya it later, so in case I don't hear from ya later, merry christmas jerey girl ;D
    pm when ya done, I love to read ya bio's lol always interesting, ya wanna read mine? ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back