• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Superschlock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ah, full days. How fun those used to be back in the day. Stupid jerks ruined it for everyone though in Sophmore year though. Ugh, I can't stand wanksters... >_>

These kids where nice, for the most part. Though, they where more edgy, saying it nicely. lol

Oh, oh, OH. I did get it! :DDDDDDD
    I couldn't stand it lol. All of the episodes I saw were just, "NARUTO LIKES SAKURA BUT SHE LIKES SASUKE BUT HE LIKES NOBODY WAAAH"
    How's school been for going for ya anyways? :O

Eh, kinda and no. These kids where uh let's just say, uh way different than me! ^^;;;

I might have to now... My DS broke... I might get it one of these days.
    It was awesome! Much better than I expected! I knew they would pull through! =D
    Ah, so nothing that interesting! Well, unless you lie that sort of stuff, I guess! Do you even watch that much television anyways?

It's not that it went badly, it's just I didn't do it with everyone of my friends at the normal high school. Being the outgoing person that I am... lol

Oh wells. My friend got a 3DS, and she wants me to get one... :/
    Lol, is there anything else worth watching on that channel? Don't they show retro shows on there as well??

I have no problem recognizing intelligence where it's due. You seem like quite an intelligent fellow. :]

Enjoy your few last years of being a teen, I can't stress that enough... ;_;
    Hehe, seems like I didn't fulfill my promise. It was that good?

Is that so? Well, that's good for you! You must be a smarty then!~ :D

They do. Though, actually I think it was the time for jury summons at the moment. Still a major pain for some people though, I bet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back