• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora22

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

New V Jump Scans!

WOW....I am VERY impressed with the graphics for the DS, incredible work Square-Enix!!
  2. S

FIRST ENGLISH RE: COM SCENE!!

Oh whatever Mr. or Ms. OVERDRAMATIC!! It is a great game, and just be glad we got it. Sheesh, you people are so UNGRATEFUL!
  3. S

FIRST ENGLISH RE: COM SCENE!!

WOULD YOU ALL STOP YOUR DAMN WHINING!! Good freaking GOSH!! Just be glad we got the damn game, sheeeeesh!!!!!! They all sound FINE!
  4. S

Lost Season 5 Official Promo!

The official promo for season 5 is here....it looks freakin' EPIC!! It looks like when Ben turned the wheel to move the island that it sent the island back in time....note the drug runners plane falling again (Boone?), Juliet uncovering the Hatch again....? Many many new questions posed from...
  5. S

Derek Stephan Prince is Vexen, Epcar & Chris Lee returning

Yeah I agree, Epcar hardly tried at all to match Zane's Ansem.
  6. S

TOUGHEST!!!

My hardest was Demyx, gosh he kept owning me in the second battle before the 1000 heartless battle. And to hier222, there is a button at the top left on the page with all the threads on it that says "New thread", just click that and you are good to go. :)
  7. S

Having Weired Thoughts Lately???

I am with ya! In a few days I am signing off until it comes out in America, what would be the fun in knowing EVERYTHING about it before it comes out here!! It would make it less of a surprise, and no I am NOT gonna watch the intro movie once it leaks onto the internet, it would spoil the...
  8. S

If you love Kingdom hearts......

I voted! WOOOOOOO! It's on #36 now, it's getting up there!!!!!!
  9. S

All the Confirmed... Everything

I gotta question, in your list of confirmed world, it says that Castle Oblivion is a confirmed world, don't flame me if it is, I just haven't seen any screenshots of it yet. Oh and by the way, THUMBS-UP! That was awesome!:D
  10. S

Lion King love?

This world looks awesome! I cannot wait to play it! I can't hardly wait for this game....just to bad we have to wait till March to play it.....dang!:D
  11. S

kh2 poster

ummmmmm........okay
  12. S

Ursula Boss Battle

ok, I am always open to new game mechanics and such. But when I read that the Ursula Boss Battle was a musical game! I about flipped! I would just like to know everyones opinion on this! Of course I have faith in Square-Enix to make this work, but, a musical GAME! :D
  13. S

Kairi escapes from destiny island theory

HAHAAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious.........oh, your serious!? hehe, sorry! :D
  14. S

Your thoughts on Jack Sparrow

I sure hope they have Johnny Depp doing the voiceover in Kingdom Hearts II, that would be awesome!! I can't wait for Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3! They will be COOL!! :D P.S. If you have not seen some of the latest screenshots, you would already know that Capt. Jack Sparrow with be in...
  15. S

Well, There's this Girl.....

Ok, there is this girl in one of my classes that I REALLY want to ask out, but I don't really know her that good. Should I just go up and ask her to go out, or should I give it time, I have the class all year? I need some good advice please!!!!!!!!!!! :D :confused:
Back