• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your thoughts on Jack Sparrow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scar

How many will like the fact that Johnny Depp will be doing Capt. Jack Sparrow in Kingdom Hearts 2?

I liked the movie, i just hope they make him a strong character and an ally at that.

Sora22

I sure hope they have Johnny Depp doing the voiceover in Kingdom Hearts II, that would be awesome!! I can't wait for Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3! They will be COOL!! :D

P.S. If you have not seen some of the latest screenshots, you would already know that Capt. Jack Sparrow with be in your party. Just look around on the site to find them. :D

diogo14

yeah that's true he is going to be a party ally... and i hope too that johny depp do teh voiceover for jack... it woul be really cool if they all had the original voices...

yado

I taste delicious
Yeah he will be cool. Why it show him in party. i saw the pics yesterday but that wasnt there

Kairiissocute

I hope he will!!!!! I know your gonna think I'm such a nerd but I just saw PoTC MOVIE LAST NIGHT AND NOW I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAZY FOR IT!!!!!!
It's so cool and Jonny Depp is sooooooooooooo awesome. If he doesn't do the voice it'll be all wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
Johnny Depp has to do the voice of Jack Sparrow. I don't think anyone else could. Sparrow is such a... unique character... and Depp does such a good job of playing him, I don't think anyone else could've done better.

sinharvest_angel

noooo, now a ton of girls will like kh only for depp, argh, but wait so J depp had 2 parts in Pirtes of the carribian

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Of course! It wouldn't be Jack Sparrow if they didn't have Jonny Depp.

(Having PoTC is going to really boost KHII sales, meaning a KHIII! Fan girls actually might be the best thing to happen to KH.)

Scar

In my opinion....no one can act or talk like Jack Sparrow. This can only mean that Johnny is the only and right man for the job.

Relik

Me personally, could care less. I hate the movie, I could care less for the character. For me it will be like playing Antlantica all over again, onnly POTC will probably be slightly better. Since they have the world in the game then I guess Depp should do the voice.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
*drools* Jonnhy Depp... anywayz i am hoping and praying that johnny depp does Sparrow's voice not only bcz he is gorgeously hott (lol) but bcz he is a awesome actor that makes all of his characters different and unique! Anyone else other then him doing Sparrow's voice, would cause a major brakeout! Angry women everywhere lol! And i luved POTC!!! The move rocked! (Not only cz of Johnny Depp, but bcz the story line is so good and dark!) So every1, keep those fingers crossed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back