• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All the Confirmed... Everything

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Well, not everything, but a lot of whats posted about. Worlds, FF characters, New org members, new moves, all there. no theories or anything, just plain old facts. enjoy, and arm yourselves with knowledge.

Worlds:
The Land of Dragons (Mulan)
Olympus Coliseum (Hercules)
Beast's Castle (Beauty & The Beast)
Agrabah (Aladdin)
Port Royal (Pirates of the Carribean)
Atlantica (Little Mermaid)
Dinsey Castle (Mickey Mouse)
Timeless River (Steamboat Willie)
100 Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh)
Halloween Town (Nightmare Before Christmas)
Pride Lands (Lion King)
Hollow Bastion
Twilight Town
Castle Oblivion
Destiny Islands
Deep Dive World

FF Characters:
Cloud:
-Appears In HB with Leon
-Is in his Advent Children Look
-Has his own side story

Leon:
-Appears in HB with Cloud
-Is in his FFVIII Look
-Might Join Cloud in his side story

Seifer, Fuijin and Raijin:
-Are now young kids (a la Selphie and Tidus)
-Are Rivals of the BHK and his friends
-Are in Twilight Town

Selphie:
-Because of her we can assume that Wakka and Tidus are back too
-Are now in school uniforms like Kairi
-Still on Destiny Islands

Auron:
-Appears in Olympus Coliseum
-Is available as a party member
-Can do the "Bushido" co-op moves with Sora

The New Organisation Members:
#2 (not confirmed):
Name: Luxord
Weapon: Oversized Playing Cards
Element: Unknown (Thought to be Time or Metal)

#3:
Name: Xaldin
Weapon: Six Lances
Element: Wind

#8:
Name: Axel
Weapon: Wind & Fire Wheels
Element: Fire

#9:
Name: Demyx
Weapon: Sitar
Element: Water

New Moves:
Reaction Commands:
They will be listed as Name of enemy/partner - Name of Reaction - Description:

Enemies:
Bee Heartless - Speed Trap - Sora spins his keyblade in front of him like a helicopter and creates a vacuum while hitting enemies.
Hookwings - Bat Battery - Sora hooks his keyblade onto the Bat and swings around.
Jousters - Lance Tag - Sora knocks Lancer into the air and jumps after it.
Dusks - Power Pivot - Sora turns behind Dusk and hits it with a strike from behind.
Centaurs - Aero Blade - Probaly some some of wind attack
Mine Heartless (Jump Festa '04Trailer) - Meteor Buster - Grabs Mine and throws it to the ground.
Large Bodies - Full Swing - Sora hits the Large Body and causes a huge shockwave.

Bosses:
Cerberus - Stun Beat - Block Cerberus' teeth with the keyblade and then balance on it's other heads.
Cerberus - Jump! - Jump off Cerberus' head after Stun Beat
Cerberus - Doggy Paddle - Charge up after 'Jump!' and Slam down on Cerberus' head.
Dragon - Ride the Whirlwind - Jump higher thanks to a whirlwind.
Dragon - Soar - Soar through the air after 'Ride the Whirlwind' onto Dragon's back.
Dragon - Slide - Slide underneath Dragon and attack it while Sora poses for camera.
Rose Monster - ??? - Sora swings around on the chandelier while hitting enemies
Rose Monster - ??? - Sora knocks the Rose's atack back with more force

Co-op Moves with Party Members:
Auron - Bushido - Sora and Auron do a spinny, flashy combo attack
Auron - Shooting Star - After 'Bushido' Auronspins around while slasing, then plunges his sword in ground, creating energy blasts
Auron - Banishing Blade - Auron randomly swings his sword powerfully at one enemy
Auron - Spiral - After 'Banishing Blade' Auron and Sora spins the weapons together creating a large tornado which damages the whole area.
Jack Sparrow - Jack Knife/Death Bringer - Jack and Sora draw enemies towards a chest, and then Jack attacks enemies in the air.
Mulan/Mushu - Flame Shot - Mushu shoots small sreams of fire at the enemy
Mulan/Mushu - Flametounge - Mushu shoots a large spiral of flames at enemies
Mulan/Mushu - Red Meteor - Mushu blast enemies with great balls of meteor fire.
Beast - Beaster/Howling Hard Fang/Last Shout - ???
Aladdin - Speeder/Quick/Trickster - Sora apparently moves super fast
Minnie Mouse - Minnie fires a large beam of energy skyward, damaging all enemies in the radius
Donald Duck - Comet/Comet Rain - Sora and Donald summon a blast of sparks from the sky
Goofy - Grenade/Grenara/Grenaga - Goofy and Sora spin around in the air, hand-in-hand and blast away enemies.

Drive:
Valor Form - A drive with Goofy, Sora gains extra speed and attack power, as well a secondary keyblade. Sora cannot use magic in this form. Pressing square in Valor Form causes Sora to perform a hig-speed energy dash.
Wisdom Form - A drive with Donald, Sora's magic power increases and he glides along the ground instead of running. The 'attack' command is replaced with 'Shot' and this causes Sora to shoot a ball of white energy. Also, when Sora attacks three times, he automatically attacks a fourth time.

Magic:
Fire - A ball of Fire rapidly spins around Sora and damages surrounding enemies
Blizzard - Sora shoots a super-fast, bullet of ice at the enemy
Thunder - A bolt of lightning hits the enemy and knocks them into the air
Magnet - Sora pulls enemies into a close proximity
Reflect - Sora creates a magic 'bubble' which deflects enemy attacks

It's a lot so take it all in....

Last edited:

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
FF Characters:
Cloud:
-Appears In HB with Leon
-Is in his Advent Children Look
-Has his own side story

Leon:
-Appears in HB with Cloud
-Is in his FFVIII Look
-Might Join Cloud in his side story
thats not hallow bastion its the place where sora and co. face that big giant army and they run towards them thats not hallow bastion..... wakka and tidus have not been seen yet so they r not confirmed otherwise good job

Last edited:

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
biglipsxi said:
thats not hallow bastion its the place where sora and co. face that big giant army and they run towards them thats not hallow bastion..... wakka and tidus have not been seen yet so they r not confirmed otherwise good job

Actaully that place is Hollow bastion, look at the sora vs army pics, you can see a warped hollow bastion castle in the background.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
biglipsxi, this not the point of the thread. its HB, always has been, the castle has been warped by the darkness, this was confirmed. thats why it looks different, you can just tell by the surroundings its HB.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
biglipsxi, this not the point of the thread. its HB, always has been, the castle has been warped by the darkness, this was confirmed. thats why it looks different, you can just tell by the surroundings its HB.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
Cloudy_Card said:
how can it be a warped hallow bastion when the unknowns were in the hallow bastion that was the same as it was in kh1 huh huh k then and i know that this isnt the point of this thread i was just pointin it out and nice job putin it together

Sora22

I gotta question, in your list of confirmed world, it says that Castle Oblivion is a confirmed world, don't flame me if it is, I just haven't seen any screenshots of it yet. Oh and by the way, THUMBS-UP! That was awesome!:D

DatDot

Thanks for all the info. Never realised that Castle Oblivion or Deep Dive were gonna be worlds, anyone know where i can find some pics of this?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
actually I forget but in one of the trailers you see Namine and BHK talking to each other that is Castle Oblivion and then I hear rumors but the very first trailer we did see of KH2 way back when had Goofy acting strange and donald shot a spell at him and donald ending up freezing himself they said that was Castle Oblivion too but I don't believe that one cause the room was blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back