• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Having Weired Thoughts Lately???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxx5

It'll be really hard to resist for me, I mean I'll probably sit for hours with the mouse on the link.:p

Ansem/Sephy

Sorry for the quadruple post . . .

. . . watching the movie . . .

Darn you Foxx5! You ruined my quadruple post!

. . . which probably helps my rep some . . .

Last edited:

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Zeal said:
I'll watch it, since I don't know if I will ever play KH2 at all, just wanna know what's happening storywise!

Aw Zeal, It truly sucks. If I had the extra "wompa" I'd by you a ps2.

Well, I appreciat the replies. I have now decided that I will not watch it. Ciao.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i wouldnt and im goin to try not too. but if i do i can start thinkin about the mystery.....no i must not watch it i need to know if watchin sherlock holmes the thin man and all those other mysteries has paid off so im not goin to cheat :) and i wouldnt if i were u either einon

Sora22

Chosenoneknuckles said:
I'll be leaving the forums around that time, don't need spoilers all around me, I wanna play and discover it for myself! lol

I am with ya! In a few days I am signing off until it comes out in America, what would be the fun in knowing EVERYTHING about it before it comes out here!! It would make it less of a surprise, and no I am NOT gonna watch the intro movie once it leaks onto the internet, it would spoil the beginning of the GAME!!! But thats just my opinion.:)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I don't know about everyone else, but I want spoilers. It could be 6-9 months before we see KH2 come to the U.S. So I want to be spoiled so I can get more excited to play it. Besides I know Square, they're going to give us ten more of their crappy games before we get KH2. So basically, I want spoilers!

Ansem/Sephy

Nah, I guess I won't watch it, but . . . I don't have enough self-control.

Really would be too big of a spoiler, tho' . . . so, I won't.

Just wish my friends didn't have to do the 'intervention' again . . .

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Ansem/Sephy said:
Nah, I guess I won't watch it, but . . . I don't have enough self-control.

Really would be too big of a spoiler, tho' . . . so, I won't.

Just wish my friends didn't have to do the 'intervention' again . . .

thats the spirit! we will be patient and wait for the american version. btw i like ur sig. we must help the bunny dominate the world lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back