• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SogeUsopp114
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hahahahahahhaa
    Well anakin/Darth vader is an awesome pick. my overall fav is either Anakin or Yoda. both just total bA like you said. and that the story for halo reach. its just about defeanding the planet from an oncoming alien take-over. its coool.
    annnnd thats a short way for saying "Force Unleashed 2."
    Actually no the assassins known as informers don't do anything except give you info on the target, none of the other assassins help you, your pretty much on your own, and if save poor people they can have people help you blend away from guards or stop them. And sure no problem glad to answer your AC1 questions. There clothes are kind of grayish white like Altair's.

Nope never played world of warcraft, also getting asassins creed brotherhood on ps3.

Well the artistic feeling lol is just when I feel like drawing. It doesn't really help me do anything but it gives me flow when I draw poses of characters. Also I don't know how a manga book is created but I'm sure there are teams that help make them. But I do think some people make there own on there own. I'm just glad I can draw poses at least, I think it would be fun if I was talented enough to make my own manga but I can't :( not that good at it for I've tried.

Still thank you for the compliments maybe someday I can be a really good drawer :)

Don't know what bones episode your talking about, for it's been awhile and watch it when it's on every once in awhile. Actually I hope they start the next season soon.
    Yeah :) sigh in Naruto they need to quit adding fillers and get to the part of the whole Sasuke vs Naruto already! Or at least have them fight Madara and the rest of the bad guys and bring Sasuke back on the good side. Also I one of those people who want Sasuke to come back and be friends with Naruto again, and be comrades once more. ;)

Well I haven't watch many episodes of bleach but I like the one episodes of Ichigo vs grimmjow. and ulquorria. But I know there making a new movie for bleach :) Hope it comes out soon for I want to see it, looks really awesome.

You know the annoying thing is the fact that they stop Naruto for awhile then brought it back, but there really behind compared to the japanese who are so much farther. I mean I really liked the pain vs Naruto episodes but they there so far back it can barely catch up to that point. :-/ And they edit out the good stuff in the fights.

DBZ was good but it's been a really long time since I've watch some of it, don't remember how it ended or what happen towards the end of the show..

They so need to add Seymour he is a really good villian >:) in dissida 012.
    Ohhh. So you were talking about bloodline in AC.. hadn't realize it until now, so from what you told me sounds a lot like AC 1. :) Now i get it. lol

So that explains your one post and it does help a lot, so thank you :) I will be putting that on my list on what to get for later on in a few months.

Sometimes you find better ways then the walkthroughs to fight bosses, because like they do help, but it might be harder the way they go about fighting a boss so sometimes you just come up with your own way and it makes easier. That's what I mean. But walkthroughs and youtube does help for FF 10, cause they did help a lot when I was playing it. But I didn't always do exactly what they did for certain bosses. Partly because of leveling up or finding an item.

Also I just wanted to tell you in the end of FF 10, for the final boss I didn't finish it because I had to much trouble trying to get past the boss that I had to fight. so that's the only thing I can't help you on for now. But the rest I can help you with or you can look it up in walkthroughs or youtube. Both help me get to the point I am at to finish the game :)

Yup, Seymour does get annoyingly harder in two of the four to five boss fights, but if your level up good and use a walkthrough if you need it, it will be easy to get past him. So yeah he's my favorite villian in FF 10, but yeah that's really his hair, it's because he is part human and Guado :) That's why he looks the way he does.

Wait No INFORMERS!!! YES! That I am so happy to know that they don't have them in AC bloodlines =) want to jump for joy over it! lol
    hahahahah your new prof pix is MF!!
    ahh so you're a HP-movie fan, thats sick. do you know whats going to happen? if not thats impressive.
    Star Wars fan?!! awesome!! same! who's ya fav jedi/sith?? and if you had a lightsaber, what color would it be?
    haha its cool. see I am pretty good, not dedicated-amazing, but good enough. but the campaign for Reach is just takin forevv hahaha. but its whatev. im debating what to do when FU2 comes out. Ithink i'll take a break from HaloReach Loll
    Yeah in AC1 there's other assassins besides you that are against the templars. So they consider themselves as a brotherhood.

No I haven't played any online games because can't really find one that I like and well I like role playing games more. The only PC game I ever played was the SIMS 2.

Thank you for all the compliments on my drawings =) also it's okay your not nosy at all, what I draw for fun is like my pet dog or something like that, mainly doodles when I feel artistic at the moment or feel like drawing something. Also only good at poses can't draw manga style like a lot of talented people can. Like making a story with the characters... not real good at it. So I just draw poses for now :)

I watch bones, naruto, bleach, used to watch DBZ for a long time along with one piece, and full metal alchemist. But that's all for now that I watch.

I really liked what they did for dissidia 012 with the trailer, can't wait for it either =)

Glad to give info on AC1. So your welcome. =)
    Yeah Advent children complete was really good, I would definitely get if I hadn't already got the original. :)

Yeah Seymour is the guy with the blue hair that resembles horns =) LOL You will fight him ... 4 maybe 5 times in the game. The first time I did FF 10 I had hard time getting past him. It's later on after the part of the place your describing, you will start seeing how he truly is in the game. Seymour actually my favorite villian from FF 10. :) So yeah since your going to level up before then it will be a smooth boss fight for him. And when you get the game if you have other questions I will gladly answer them for sometimes the walkthrough's won't always be of help making it harder.

Well if you do get AC 1 it's a lot of fun yet challenging.

Don't completely get what your saying but I think your just quoting the advice I gave you for AC 1 which is fine :) Am I right? Other wise you might need to explain what you mean... ?
    Okay, in Advent children complete it is far more better with the Rude and Reno scene, with them fighting Loz and Yahzoo on the bridge. Reno is so funny in that scene :) when I think about it. lol I would recommend getting the complete advent children for the new cutscenes for there a lot better then the original.

Yeah level up at a place known as Kilika after you get off the island of Besaid. But it will get tiring after awhile fighting the same monsters but it does help a lot if you do fight them most of the time instead of avoiding.

Cause later on Seymour can become a pain, I learn that the hard way the first time I started playing. and ended up not playing it until months later redoing it over again, but I level up a lot before getting to that point making the game much more enjoyable.

Can't remember in earlier posts but did you not play AC 1? Because some of the things those bad guys did was quite a shock to me especially the one... I was so glad I got rid of him yet at the same time it is hard fighting a few of them. Also the informers are a bit annoying with the flag part but since I've played it I can tell you a few things about it.

Boss fights in AC are hard because they run away from you and you are swarmed by guards who attack you a lot compare to the second AC. Oh and the guards will chase a long time so you have to hide you can't keep running. I don't know if this happens in AC bloodlines for I haven't played it but the guards are a lot more alertive and can be a pain. AND the sick people that hit you are a pain as well.. for they will come near you and shove you, but it is a fun game a lot more challenging then the second. >:)

Informers are part of the brotherhood and this does explain in a way why there isn't a brotherhood of assassins in AC2. So informers are assassins who work under the same master as the guy your playing, you will see them on your missions in different places. And you have to get info from them for your target. Some of them are easier then others due to the time limit. And for example the informer assassin will tell you info if you complete a task for him, and one of them was being chased by templars (guards) making him drop his flags. So you get 3:00 minutes to find them and return them to the informer before times over or if the guards catch site of you making you lose time. Even when your taking care of the guards who are after informer you have to start over if your notice by them when your suppose to be sneaky to get rid of them. :) so hopefully that answers that.

Also once you take care of your target alarm will sound and guards will be on the look out for you in the game once you get rid of a major target.

Look up the trailers of Dissidia 012 it does look far more better then the first one!! =) can't wait for it to come out. Yeah if they added Yuna that would be really cool. Yup the scene where they fight in the opening is my favorite part of Dissidia. Can't wait to see who else is in the game!

Okay so FF 14 will be out in ps3 in 2011, I forgot about that :) Have you played any other online games? I haven't but thought they looked like fun to join.

For my drawings there just poses of the characters nothing more then that, for I'm not that great at drawing but they do turn out pretty good :) I can't draw manga like other people for I don't have the skills that some people have. I can just draw a picture I see of them, but it does take awhile and they don't always turn out right :) But I practice a lot so I'm getting better at it. Not real good with hands though... Also sometimes I just draw for fun too.

Yup, Ash will be hopefully a pokemon master soon, but once he does I wonder if the series will end or if they will find a way to keep it going? Reminds me of a few other shows that I've watched.

What other shows besides pokemon do you like?
    It's no problem I'm glad to help, and yeah I would recommend that you level up in the beginning of the game makes it much easier for boss fights :) And it will help you progress through the story much more faster :)
    Your welcome, glad I could help you for FF 10, and the same pretty much goes for FF 10-2 if you get stuck :) At least once you get FF 10 and FF 10-2 you will know what to do when you get to that Aeon.

Yes I have played blitz ball in FF 10 and I've never won one blitz ball match either :( its kind of hard to complete get what your doing in the match anyways and I never really understood how it works.. but I've tried. I'm sure it's possible but you might have to look it up or something.

Well there were quite a few new cut scenes, I just thought there should have been more, making the movie longer :) lol I do like that cutscene with Cloud on the motorcycle but if you see the advent children complete I think it changes and it has something to do with Reno and Rude doing something to the bridge.

I guess we will have to see who would win in a fight Tifa or Lightning? :) I like both of them for there both really good fighters.
    Yup I heard about the freezing part awhile back on FF13 but thank you for reminding me, or I would probably play it to long like I do AC :) lol

Oh I heard the guards are going to attack you far more then in AC2 making it a challenge in Brotherhood :) Should be interesting.

Bloodlines look like fun but was wondering if there were those informs in there at all. Cause remember in AC where they would stand around telling you if you do something for them they will give you info on your target? I truly disliked the flag part, and was glad to only have to do it twice, later on I learn that there were six investigations to learn about the target of choice so I probably didn't even have to do them and found some other way to get info, I could have just done three different ones. The reason I didn't like the flags was because of the time limit. The only thing I did like the informers were taking care of the templars that were after them =)

But it's alright AC was still a lot of fun some of the bosses were a pain but was glad to serve justice. Even though I should have seen it coming with the guy Altair was working for :) lol

I wonder who else will be in Dissidia 012? I hope the opening like in Dissidia will be like that in Dissidia 012 where all the characters fight each other in amazing graphics that SE had done for it.

FF 14... do you mean the online game? I thought that was out already?

Yup lots of games to look forward too this year and next year.

I thought 3rd birthday look good but is it a shooter game? Cause I'm more of a sword person. I would like to give it a try too for it looks like fun.

Also forgot to answer your one question. I like to draw Naruto, and I like to draw KH characters too. That's about mostly what I like to draw, But I draw other things just for fun too. :)

Ash a pokemon master.. it's hard to picture because I'm so use to the Ash who would get shocked by lightning or blazed by charzard :) lol

=) But yup maybe he will become one after Isshu Region.
    Alright the Aeon you were talking about is known as Yojimbo. He is after the calm lands you go down the bridge and there you will see a door that goes into a cave, there will be a cutscene then you go in. You will have to level up to get past the summoner that LuLu knows along with her aeon, then further in the cave you will see the Aeon you want to get. You will need 20,000 gil and Yuna and Tidus will talk to the aeon as well.

So I hope that helps, but you don't have to get the aeon Yojimbo unless you want to and you don't have to go in the cave to progress through the game.

And another idea if you get stuck in the game look up a walkthrough on IGN, or google. And that will help you as well. :)
    I'll try my best to remember not to play it that long :) lol haven't got FF13 yet but will probably get it after the holidays.

So AC bloodlines is good then :) That's good to hear, its another game I thought about getting as well, yeah it's a lot of fun just going behind the guards and killing one of them then minutes later they turn around not seeing who did it :) Yup FF Dissidia 012 would be another fun game to get.
    So many new games coming out, can't wait for them to be finished :)

Ash has grown up a lot more in the series now then in the beginning. I'm sure he will become pokemon master soon. ^_^

Oh for FF 10 for the location on where that aeon is, well I'm looking it up now but another piece of advice I wanted to give you is, if you get stuck anywhere in the game or in a boss fight just look in the walkthrough's or even type where your at and it should help a lot on Youtube. That's what I pretty much did for FF 10. :)

In Advent Children complete the scenes are really good, including the fight on the bridge with Loz and Yazoo. It was my favorite part to watch :) Yeah there are more Zack scenes, still wish there was a little bit more though.

That's the one of the reason why I want FF 13 is because of Lightning and just seeing her fight in the trailers are really awesome :)

I'll try to find the location on that aeon and where it is located. So I'll let you know in my next post.
    hahaha naa, i just mean in my mind I see goofy as mf hahaha.
    and ya know existing. not doing much, just here. haha kinda a phrase i like from "kick-ass." good movie/comic.
    wow ididnt know you like ALL the same shit i liked! hahahaha and yes poor at Reach, unforutunately. probably shouldnt have started on the hardst difficulty first shot hahaha oh well. AssassinsCreed Brotherhood just looks awesome. Do you read gameinformer? cause the last one had a reallly awesome article about it.
    Annnd Harry Potter. these last two movies look Beeeeaautiful. favorite book hands down. goin t be sick
    Yeah hopefully will be out soon ;) at least Assassins Creed brotherhood, and kingdom hearts recoded will be out.
    It was on amazon a while back where some people said AC wasn't that great. But yeah it's a lot of fun messing with the guards ;-) I don't know much on Brotherhood other then the trailers... so I don't know much about the mulitplayer :(

Still wow just the whole Sephirtoh thing with Hojo and Vincent that is quite something :)

ohhh :) I think the place your describing is the farplane!! Hmm well I haven't look into it yet for I was drawing earlier today and forgot, sorry. I'll try to find out, so hopefully I can help you figure it out. ;)

yup lightning would definitely look cool in a new yet kind of the same uniform, It would be cool to see her wield to gunblades, yeah it was kind of surprising to see how much Yuna change hoping for the same reaction if they do a time skip.

Lol it shouldn't cost to much for advent children it's been out since last year. I just watch the new scenes on YouTube :) That would
    be an awesome boss fight switching between all of them to fight Kadaja and Loz and forgot his name too ;) lol

The pokemon battles Ash do now are really awesome hope he soon becomes a master pokemon trainer ;)
    Wow that is quite a twist then with Hojo, Sephiroth, Lucretia, and Vincent!!

Yup that would be cool if Sora and Riku team up against replica Riku, and Vanitas. And they try to save Xion from them too. Maybe SE will do it :) it would be a cool idea.

We both pretty much help each other so it's good :)
    What Assassins Creeds have you played? And I wanted to know if you have play Assassins Creed bloodlines at all?

I've only play the first and second Assassins Creeds. I plan on getting brotherhood but wanted to know about bloodlines if you have played it and if it was good ;)
    Oh so that's where I can get the clothes in Dissidia... thank you :)

Yeah that would be really funny and cool if Vanitas and Riku replica would do that to Sora and Riku. lol Maybe Xion would show up and help them find the right way ;) So maybe they could be drive forms.. yeah maybe SE would do that. It would be really cool to see >:)

So Sephiroth dad is hojo... guess that explains a few things, I didn't really think Sephiroth had an actual mom. I just thought he was from Jenova. ;)

Yeah in FF 10-2 there known as dress spheres and you can change back and forth through out the fights through out the game. Your welcome, glad I could give you info on the game.

Your right a lot of people can say bad things about a game but there not always true.. ;) Even people said Assassins Creed wasn't good, but they were wrong about that too. It was a really awesome game and I can't wait for Assassins Creed brotherhood. So yeah I probably shouldn't look at people comments and go look at reviews instead on IGN or something ;)

Yeah there would be some guy who wants money for the Aeon, don't know if the location your describing is it but I think it's in that one cave after you move out of the calm lands past the bridge and you go down then into the cave where LuLu will talk about the guardian then you fight the guardian with her Aeon.. and further in the guy will look like he's standing above water... ? Or it could be somewhere else just can't remember where... Well I'll have to look in on that to find out.

So Ash will become a pokemon master soon.. ;)

I'm sure Lightning will look a bit older and different if they do a time skip for the sequel ;) kind of like Yuna when a year passes and she becomes a sphere hunter..

New weapons for a FFVII remake from AC would be really cool, and have Kadaja show up for one on one duel that would be awesome boss fight. ;)

Well Advent Children is a good movie. But they did remake it and do it on blue ray with a few additional scenes, in the fight with Sephiroth is really cool.

I guess all we can do is wait for SE to get done with Versus and Agito. The trailers do look amazing, but wish they would get done soon so we can play them :(

At least we have the trailers to remind us how awesome the games will turn out once there finish. Kind of like BBS where we had to wait for it for a long time before they were done with it :)
    Is he? thn shit, give him the Power!! hahahahaha
    amazing. thats it, I officially cant look at mf without laughing anymore. I just pix an older Goofy under that hood! hahaha
    eeh just gettin by. existn. hahaha. game-wise, Im excited cause ForceUnleashed II comes out on teusday. and eagerly anticipating Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. poorly playing Halo Reach. annnd most importantly, countin down till Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part1 comes out hahahahahaha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back