• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SilverJ-17
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ok, sorry to bug you about it, but that conversation had me saying... "ok.." lol.. I guess I'll leave it at that.
    haha thanx i im like totaly new to all of this

and i guess you could say that i know him .. but keep it hush hush heehee

its a secret lol
    M
    hahahahaha!you are kawai!!!and funny!!!why don;t ya doing it this in priv conversation???^______^
    Huh? I was just noting what games I was considering getting/ getting real soon.. partially to give a topic for discussion, since you wanted to "talk for a lil."
    M
    HUH??? O.O
    ARE YOU FEELING OK???YOU'RE SAYING PREETTY WEIRD THINGS RIGHT NOW!!!BUT FUNNY THINGS NO LESS!!:lol:
    Ok.. I guess so.. I don't have discussions in my profile too often.. lol..

Btw.. if anyone's wondering, I should be getting a Wii real soon.. along with Little Big Planet and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. (I've hardly cared for the movie series (ignoring the third movie, which is probably the only one I've watched most of..), but Force Unleashed just seems that awesome. Maybe, that's just because I a bit of sadistic side..) Yeah, I liked throwing people around, in the demo, along with Force Pushing them off the railings.. and sending destructibles and Stormtroopers/ Imperials towards TIE Fighters.. causing them to blow up..
    M
    hey wanna talk for a lil????
    Your welcome and the reason is.. "Well, future would be theory-makers should take that advice and since I generally post in most people's joining threads.. Well.. you get the deal." I wonder if this is making any difference though.. lol..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back