• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Shasta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Creepypasta : Abandoned by Disney - YouTube Abandoned By Disney, I believe and Top 10 Scariest Animated Disney scenes - YouTube Top 10 Scariest Animated Disney Animations.
    Yeah, it can be a hard thing to learn. You have to get the colors right and sculpting is another messy art profession.
    Yeah, I am still practicing. I've tried painting, but the paper I've done it with bleeds through or something like that.
    Yeah, those two links are just drawings I did a while ago. I have some old artwork and those two are one of them that I did at like seventeen or eighteen.
    I guess, you could say that. I tend to kind sort of a mixture of my styles. One of my favorites is Four Heroes by ~ienzo628 on deviantART kind of this one and Pebblestone by ~ienzo628 on deviantART. I really prefer their eye size over the ones I do now.
    What art style do you think mine is similar towards? I am still trying to get mine right and I am probably going to practice with stick figures.
    That's cool. Do you remember the mermaid girl I posted Angry Mermaid Girl in Progress by ~ienzo628 on deviantART. Can you draw her and her twin sister? Her twin sister has her hair down and the side ponytail is the opposite side of hers. Her twin sister wears a dress and not a white, long-sleeved blouse with khakis that look long in the front, but if you go to the back, they are cut off in the back. Their hair color is coral.
    I think you posted on your profile. I've made that mistake before. In my mind, I was picturing her or her sister with a long-sleeved white blouse and long khaki-colored pants that seem to go down over her feet, but they really don't. Do you do requests?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back