• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sh im playin kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Movies

Anyone have any suggestions to any stand alone movies that are good?(ie: Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle) I've been watching too many series.
  2. S

Hello...again

Hello, this is sh im playin kh2. Now, none of you probably remember me, but I used to post on these forums a long time ago. Now, the boredom that comes with summer vacation has caused me to visit and try to rejoin the khinsider forums. So, to you all, hello, and I hope many of you will help me...
  3. S

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

I feel so happy for Taiko now. I believe you ended this perfectly. I am so happy I got to chance to read this fic and can't wait for future creations of yours. Peace out:thumbup:
  4. S

This is worthy enough to mark on my desk calender! Can't wait!
  5. S

*Looks around* Wow...not alot has changed... Well, pretty good ending if I do say so myself, and can't wait for this epilouge your talking about. Hope its well worth the wait!
  6. S

Fanfiction ► Dawn (Twilight Fanfiction)

You speed demon, thats another two chapters I could of missed! And don't worry. This fics is well worth ANY wait. Awsome updates!
  7. S

Aww, come on. You guys are bringing down the place! Snowy cannot be sad! Its wrong! Oh and awsome update! Hope the others follow through!
  8. S

Fanfiction ► Dawn (Twilight Fanfiction)

Whoa! I missed thre chapter! Shame on me! Wow. Nice plot twist. NEVER saw that coming! Awsome update!
  9. S

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

Nice job K&S! I always love how much detail you add. Really good! Awsoem update!
  10. S

Whoa...That was so awsome. Gotta agree with everyone else, love the emotional insiding. Awsoem update!
  11. S

Fanfiction ► Highschool Hell: A Fanfic By A Sleepy Half-Insane Otaku

Sorry, but you got to be patient man. She just finished another fic (that totally bi*** slapped me into happiness with its ending) like two days ago. In the meantime, why don't you join her new fanclub? http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/87339-every-heart-fanclub.html
  12. S

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

ARG! ALL OF THE WAITING I HAVE DONE HAS FINALLY PAID OFF! IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I must compliment your descriptions. I swear they got better over your break! Awsome update!
  13. S

Yay! Riku might cause more violence! Gotta love those hot tempers! Awsome update!
  14. S

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

Wait....UNCLE IS A SMALL BEAR?! WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT?! Still...it does sounds interesting... Awsome update!
  15. S

Beautiful! The way you explained everything was perfect! I can't wait to see what they are going to do now. Awsome update!
Back