• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
woooooooowww!!!!
damn you are gooood. so descriptive and beautifully done. i can see why a lot of people loved this. i cant wait for the action scenes cuz you know me, my fics all about the action.
nice one K&S. cant wait for the rest.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
well i stayed up all night for this chap and it was worth it. night everyone.

Destiny_Seeker

WOW...that seriously was the best chapter ever K&S its like you only got better with time!!! that was so so good I cant wait either until the next chapter comes!!!!!

Haku

<3
Very awesome chapter, it was well worth the wait can't wait for the next installment.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Awesome Chapter! I seriously can't wait to read the rest! ^^

I love SoraXKairi, I also love your sigs Sora&Kairi Forever XD Sry had to throw that in there. Can't wait for the next update talk to you soon!

Buh Byez <33

SORA RULEZ!!!!

Amazing fan fic indeed. *nod* It whas very well done. I thank T_A for talling me about this. Well I'm glad I read it! It whas really nice. It whas one of the best or maybe the best fan fic I have read so far. *nod* Count on me to be reading the rest.

SORA RULEZ!!!!

Nice to me you aswell! Yeah. It whas great. Really. Awesome fan fic. *nod* I'm glad T_A tolled me about it! *thumbup*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back