• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• What I gathered from it was Aqua had something to do with being an original heartless and creating Xion. In my defence it was very long and I was tired so I didnt pick it all up.
    There are always flaws to theories though so I was unconvinced with Rains theory.
    I mean the people who say Ven is Roxas when its been confirmed he isnt. They are idiotic.
    Then make them cry prove them wrong and they will be put of expressing themselves for life but more importantly youll keep this forum free of idiotic theories.
    She wouldnt "hate" me but maybe dislike. I see you as being a male Rain soon.
    Now you can understand what happened seeing as we had our own talk about it.
    But it foreshadows the events that follow. With everything that happened their destinies were interwined as the paopu fruit was said to do.
    I opposed her because she said Paopu has no relevance to the KH story (well thats how I interperated it and she didnt correct me if iI was wrong) and I said it foreshadows the first game alot with the fact that kairi was with Sora always as the paopu was said to cause.
    Doubt it. If it is true its probably because you are all sure in your knowledge and you dont want to be proven wrong. Rain doesnt like me though.
    you'll make mod in no time though so why not act like one now?

Yeah you seem nice but serious because you know everything.
    Well you are obviously elite at KHi so that might aswel spread to other aspects of life.
    You know what they say Nice guys finish last. Thanks though. Im actually suprised at this conversation with you though. I just never thought you were into this, you seem serious usually.
    Wow I didnt think you were a talking kind of person, I always assumed you were real elite and looked down on people like me.
    Im great how are you?
    Stating your opinion is fine, it just doesn't serve much purpose if you say only how you feel. It closes the door to a debate and just looks useless as there would be no way to argue.
    thanks for the tips you are saving me lots of cash,i was already setting up for a 200 PS2
    does gamecrazy have a website??that way i'd be able to locate one close to my house
    ummm where do you think it would cost the less to buy khI and a PS2 to start with??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back