• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Are these acceptable outcomes for you? Because if not, I can you another set again for free! They were good practice...

Well in a sense I think you are an arrogant ass at times, but you are right about a lot of things and know your stuff.
    Can we end this discussion of your contribution to the thread, I see it becoming repetative.
    0.0 Where'd you get that idea?
    You're right when you think about it. It's spamish to me because I didn't create the thread or theory. The person who did though could certainly try to defend themselves with evidence and what not.
    do you like irony??then hear this,i get bad rep for telling a dude not to double post,sweeeet huh?trying to help the khi forums and this what i get Xdddddd
    I dont go on that. Ill end up downloading it I think. I downloaded like 6 today.
    good sig change xD that way everyone will be clear about the mod thing
    he tens to spam/flame/etc. Being on odd sides of a debate hardly makes for dislike.
    I like my theory too XD;;; it kind of assumes that Xion's Aqua related, but under that assumption, it ties up her possible name's meaning, her looks and the reason behind her identity crisis, her base for a Keyblade, as well as Aqua's armor being in the RoS - since that's where the experiments were put at.
    Yey for tying things up! 8D

And I'm not a /b/tard. That face just gets around XD;
    You seem far more impressed then I was though. It seemed pretty extreme but there were educated reasons behind them so it was very unique. I have to go its like 9 15 in New zealand. Good night.
    Lucky I saw you posted that to yourself .

But there were some flaws in it so my admaration for it has its limits. It was one of the better ones.
    Oh! I thought you were talking about to Paopu thing! My bad. xD

Well, I liked her Xion is No. 1 theory, even if I wasn't 100% convinced, it was still a fantastic idea.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back