• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by riku rox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

well, i'm stiiiiiiil workin on a CoM style sheet of Gerd, i'll make on of TohF and MAYBE Piku...and Rikku...and maybe some other people...but lemme get back to Gerd's sheet
  2. R

Ahem: http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3172/command9uj.png Nuff said. I'll make a CoM Syle sheet of him if C_U wants me to...
  3. R

Okay...I'm back! (again) Tofu is still pwning Gerd as far as I can see... ((sorry pickle)) (((Frowns))) And...Tofu is an awesome artist ((((coming from another kickarse artist)))) (((((at least from what people tell me...))))) I like Gerds update ((((((agrees with Kat as far as the dress...
  4. R

OMG I'M BACK GUYS! *hugs TLP, Katattack, C_U, TohF (even though that's not his name anymore) and everyone else he left* it's good to see uhh hear...uhhh...read ur guys's replys again!
  5. R

Fanfiction ► Union of the Soul

well to announce that i'm officially BACK @ KHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i though i'd post the Sequel to my old fan-fic when will this end It focuses on Kairi and my OC Taylor Sinclaire, so heres the link to to When Will This End ...
  6. R

^what he said^ Yeah, Pickle, that's what makes people respect you. You tell it like it is and then you don't hide behind a corner incase they get mad. wel i feel like i should say this to C_U DON'T ABUSE THE PICKLE CHIPS POWER ON PICKLE!!!!IF YOU DO MAJPIE AND BLADE OF GRASS #63 AND I, WILL...
  7. R

Yeah thanx Pickle, the doll of Sy does look kewl... well i'm going to work on the Dollz for the Sig...won't release it till' C_U tells me to.
  8. R

yesh sorry, XD you were my favorite making this. (Directed towards TOHF)
  9. R

OKay guys, i have all the RLM Sigs. 1: 2: And *drumroll*3: http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1682/rlm3signaturs7ur.png C_U i'm sorry i didn't use the right knid of Doll. if you want i'll mkae another one later.
  10. R

*Eyes light up and get big* MUFFEHN! *splits muffin with Pablo (my pengy XD) and they munch* Yummeh...GO PICKLE! *munch* GO PICKLE! *munch* GO PICKLE! *munch, munch* GO PICKLE!. Tofu, disregarding the "You'd whoop Pickle" post. PREPARE FOR PWNAGE, SUPREME OWNAGE AND PWNAGE AND MUFFIN STUFFED...
  11. R

YAY!! Now i get to see Pickle kick arse in the nex' chaptah! *puts on PicKLeS NuMbaH OnE hat and foam-finger* GO PICLE, GO PICKLE!
  12. R

DERN STRAIGHT!!! no offence Gerd, but you have seriously been pwned... well, i think that Sy would kick major amounts of teh ass, no matter who he fought...Sorry, Pickle...
  13. R

Cause he knows they'd whoop his sorry arse lol. J/K because Piku would have died of keeping her Piku'ness in or make him drink Kava. :cool: mmhm...dern straight... well, that's why...*pours kava out on the ground* that stuff is nasteh! *clicks Submit Reply*
  14. R

*claps* Great entrance TOHF. MajPie will hug you.....*throws MajPie* ATTACK MY PET!!!!
  15. R

uhkay good...UPDATE C_U CURSES UPON YOUR ROTTING CORPSE!
Back