• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Thelonepickle said:
I hate TOHF! ^-^ Or Tofu, or "Thof" as GoH so eloquently put it. XD

Umm... Yeah, I hate Tohf/Sirius/T-O (dumbest one)/Sy/ and... You stuff.

But I told you why I hate you, so there.

As for your chap, it's a little rough. Like an outline. Gerard was right; he does make the stuff flowery. *kills flowers*

Yeah that's right, T-O is the dumbest one. I never got why it was even created. Oh and when you say flowery, do you mean Gerard's is or mine? And if mine, what do you mean by flowery?

anyway, here's my version of the latest chapter. (I liked Gerard's a little better)

Chapter.....12? (2) The Arrival

Across the galaxy while Gerard packed his things, Sirius landed on an ancient world. Before him stood a large and dilapidated fortress. Sy looked up at it and laughed.
“So this is where I’ll find a new power. Well, I might as well have look inside.”
Sirius walked into a stone archway and followed a worn path.
After hours of walking he reached an entry to the actual fortress and found that---
“THE BRIDGE IS DESTROYED?! Great now what… ah…”
As he looked around he saw another path, following this one lead him to a dark hallway. Down the corridor he heard sounds of yelling.
“What is that?”
Sy ran down the hall, his mandarin vest billowing behind him. As he turned a corner he saw a man with long, dark, unkempt hair slash wildly at a scantily clad woman. Though, as he swung, the woman floated up and disappeared into sand. The man twisted about trying to figure out what happened, but as he did he floated up and disappeared just like the woman did.
“Ok…. Maybe I should follow suite.”
Sy shook his head and muttered something about stupid ideas, then jumped into the sand-like warp.
~End Chapter~

Note: the reason why both were short is because we cut it from the prevous chapter.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Time to update. Now.

Chapter Damnit I Still Don't Know The Number: Cecilia And The Silhouette Saloon (The Blood Brothers)

It's been a week. A week since the day that Gerard and Rikku had split up. Rikku, still not able to cope with the break up, is still moping in the dark room of the cottage she and Gerard used to share. Gerard, staying at Wakka's cottage, was outside swinging his swords. As the swords swung in the air, they whistled. The sun beams shined on his blades as Wakka and Lulu watched him while he did his daily training. "He's a bit... Y'know... Angry, don't you think?" Lulu joked.

"A lot more than that," Wakka rolled his eyes. Gerard swung his blade one more time and collapsed, gasping for air. He was tired and sweating. His hair laid back on the sand. Damnit, Rikku, he thought angrily. He curled his hand into a fist and smashed the ground below him.

"She was pretty pissed," Gerard said calmly. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the small velvet box. He opened it, and a bright light shone. The sun reflected of each of the diamond's facades. The ring was still there, but at this rate, it would stay there. He put it back in his pocket. ]That's it. I'm going to... What's the word... Porpoise! That's it. I'm going to porpoise to her and she'll probably say yes. I hope... he thought with a silly grin. He stood up and started to smell the after effect of his training. "Yikes... I gotta shower," he thought. He had ran inside and performed his rituals. He put on a new pair of black slacks, a cleanly pressed black shirt, his shiny black leather shoes, and his red tie. I'm ready... I think, he said.

Meanwhile, Yuna knocked at the door of Rikku's cottage. Rikku opened the door. As the door swung open, it felt as if an evil aura had escaped and polluted the air. "Come in Yunie," she said quietly. As Yuna walked in, the darkness engulfed her. She walked over to the lamp and pulled on it's switch. The bright light glared and Rikku hissed.

"Yikes... C'mon Rikku. You can't keep moping can you?" Yuna said.

"It's worked the past week, it'll keep working,"

"Now you're just being silly. You need to get some sunlight. Let's go. You're terribly pale," Yuna said pulling on Rikku's arm. She wouldn't budge.

"Yunie, wait,"

"Yep?"

"I want you to be honest with me,"

"Well, alright then. What's up?"

"Did you... Y'know... Sleep with... Gerard?" Rikku asked looking earnestly into Yuna's eyes. Yuna almost broke her pleasant countenance. She kept it up though, and same with the charade between her and Gerard.

"Rikku, of course not. You don't think I like seeing you with him?"

"Are you sure?"

"Entirely. Now c'mon. Let's go," Yuna said pulling Rikku outside. The two stepped out into the endless sunshine that was Destiny Islands. Rikku looked around the beach, but what she saw made her fell happy, but filled with hate at the same time. It's him, she thought. Gerard walked closer and closer to Rikku. Rikku walked closer to him and they finally met each other in the middle.

"Gerard," Rikku whimpered quietly.

"Rikku, I'm sorry. I've been going through this the wrong way. I really have. I was a jerk. I know that. It's taken me a week to realize that, but now that I finally do, I want to apologize... I just feel that we should, y'know, be together. Happily,"

"Gerard, I-"

"No, let me finish," Gerard said. He got down on one knee, which would have been more romantic if he didn't fall down backwards. The ground shook. The air around them began to warp, distorting the fragile threads of time and space itself. A portal had appeared and out of it a dark figure appeared. He jumped down, his long black and silver hair swaying behind him. Everyone appeared from out of their cottages, from their play, from their work. Sora, Piku, Amme, Myra, Kaze, Aozora, Krojee, and Taylor had surrounded the figure. The portal had diminished and the figure stood.

"Eh heh... Sorry about that. That was quite a distance, I didn't think I could make it," Sy coughed. He flipped his hair backwards. Myra's jaw dropped and Kaze balled his hand into a fist. Sy looked around at the crowd and then at Rikku extending his arms. "What? No hug?"

-End Chapter-

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I'LL HUG!! I'LL HUG!!!!!! *glomps Sy* WAHAHAHAHA!! PH34R ME!! FOR I AM THE ELEMENTAL GLOMPER OF.....GLOMPINGNESS!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! >=D

*ahem*

Please excuse my fangirlyness. *slaps self* I should be good now. -_-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back