• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Time to update.

Chapter Yes, I Still Don't Know And Won't Bother Finding Out: God Bless You, Blood Thirsty Zepplins (The Blood Brothers)

As the Rikku and Sora left, Gerard was left standing in front of Sy, who wore an evil grin on his face. Sy started walking away from him and Gerard grew angry. Idiot. What a stupid idiot he is. The Pizza Parlor is that way, he said looking at the giant statue of a jolly Italian man on the other island. Gerard caught up to Sy and grabbed his shoulder. "Damnit Sy. WHY THE HELL ARE WE NOT FIGHTING!?"

"Silly child," Sy smiled at him, "I've wanted to fight you. In fact, I've wanted to kill you since I went to the inbetween worlds. I dreamed every time I could rest of me ripping you apart, limb from limb. But now, since I'm back, all I want to do is to be with my love. Rikku," Sy explained.

"Ha ha. How funny. But it still doesn't explain why you've been M.I.A. the past week. You would have come here immediately if you truly wanted to see her," Gerard said angrily. Sy gave a harsh chuckle.

"Y'know, you've grown smarter since our last entanglement. Where are you now? Forty I.Q.?" Sy joked. "But really, you are correct. I have been doing something the past week, but it doesn't involve you, Cloud_Unchained," he said. "You have your own problems to deal with, no?"

"What problem?"

"Don't play dumb, idiot. Rikku. She's built up an intense loathing for you. You've been causing every bit of her heartbreak,"

"You lie. You can't tell that. Your jedi mind powers don't work on Al-Bhed,"

"You idiot. I can tell. Through her body language, her voice when she speaks to you... She trembles, Gerard..." he said seriously. His stern face grew subtle, happy even. "So you've done it again?" he smiled. Gerard threw his fist into Sy's face, sending him skidding across the sand. Sy wiped blood from his mouth and smiled back at Gerard. "Is that what you've been doing with your time on that planet? Or, once again, were you too busy doing something stupid? Like, what's her name... Asuka?"

"HOW DARE YOU LOOK INTO MY MEMORIES!" Gerard yelled.

"I didn't look into them, you simply projected them openly!" Sy said just before Gerard charged at him. He threw a roundhouse kick towards Sy, but in a split second, he reversed the kick, pushing Gerard forward. Sy kicked Gerard on the back, causing him to fall over. "You're right. I did do something the past week. I've studied the Persian Phoenix fighting style. It's increased my reaction time and my body has become more flexible. You have no chance,"

Gerard got up. He coughed a bit, but regained his posture. "Let's see if that idiot phoenix style can stand up to this," Gerard smirked. He gathered his darkest, deep rooted memories in his mind and his black wing had protruded through his back. "I've learned to control it. I no longer need a sword to harness my energy,"

"That old trick," Sy smiled. Gerard thrust his fist out aimed at Sy’s heart, but Sy side stepped and elbowed Gerard in the stomach. Then he grabbed both of Gerard’s arms and put his foot against Gerard’s chest and catapulted Gerard behind him. Sy teleported to where Gerard was going to land and kicked him in the back. Gerard fell forward, but before he could catch himself Sy grabbed Gerard’s wing and while holding it tightly, forced Gerard down into the sand with Sy’s boot pushing down on his back. Sy began to twist the wing, using Gerard’s back as leverage.

"AH! GET OFF ME!!!" Gerard yelled. He was on the verge of crying.

"You're in no position to make threats. You never had a chance against me. And to prove it," he said as he pulled even harder on Gerard's wing. A loud snap echoed throughout the islands. Gerard let out a ferocious bellow. As Sy got off Gerard's back, Gerard started crying on the sand, black blood flowing onto the sand. "Funny, how ironic this is. Ever since you've stepped into my life, I've imagined the day where I stand above you, as you cried bleeding, suffering, deformed, even crippled. But alas, I can't let you suffer now," he said. He stood above Gerard's body as he chanted, "Curaga."

Gerard's wing had started to regenerate, as the fallen piece had dissapeared. Every trace of damage was gone and his wing had dissapeared. "I swear on my life... I will kill you,"

"Ah, I wouldn't do that. Who knows how long that would take?" Sy said smiling. He walked towards the shore and washed his hands of the blood staining his skin. "Try and try again. I'll see you at the party, and if I have your word, I won't tell anyone this happened, if you don't." He walked farther along the coastline, leaving Gerard, with the feeling of a hat. A shameful hat on his head. The hat of shame. Gerard fell over and cried.

-End Chapter-

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
*Kat takes the hat of shame* This is Kat posting, by the way.

*Puts on the hat of shame*

Why did I steal Pickle's computer?! *Cries*

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Don't take my comp, evil twinlet!

STUPID SY! I SWEAR! GERARD, PIKU WOULD OBVIOUSLY TRY TO KILL SY RIGHT NOW! NO MATTER WHAT! EVEN IF SHE DIED! EITHER THAT, OR I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE AT THE PARTY, CAUSE THAT'S WHAT I WOULD DO, AND I DOUBT THE FIC GOES DOWN THAT ROAD!

I HATE YOU, SY! I PROPOSE A DUEL! NOW!

Krazy

Jabberwocky

o.o

Holy shiznap!! o_O So violent!!! o_O YAY, VIOLENCE! \ (^o^) / Total awesomeness, Gerd!! Well, not fer you. Cuz...yer emo-ing...o.o;;

And....and....FF: Crystal Chronicles is my friend...:3 *huggles game* Good thing I was bored and decided to play!! ^-^

riku rox

keybearer_yoshi said:
HE BROKE YOUR WING. THEN HE WAS ROASTIN. I SO WOULDN'T TAKE THAT DUDE. (gerd just got pwned) BUUUUUUUURRRRRRNNNN!!!!!!

DERN STRAIGHT!!!

no offence Gerd, but you have seriously been pwned...

well, i think that Sy would kick major amounts of teh ass, no matter who he fought...Sorry, Pickle...

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Here it is the original. Mmmm..... I like eggs...

Chapter Next One: Humbled

Sirius and Gerard walked along the beach shore; Gerard tense and constantly glancing at Sirius, while he on the other hand was cheerful and carefree as he let the wind blow through his hair.
"Grrr, what are you up to T-O! Why are you so... so... YOU! Aren't you going to fight me!!"
Sy frowned at him and sighed. Then he turned towards the sea and sat down.
"Don't think I didn't want to, to be honest I dreamt of killing you since I went into the Inbetween Worlds," A distant smile came slightly to his face, then he looked at Gerard. "But I guess after I escaped the only thing that mattered was getting to Rikku."
"A good act Sirius, but that doesn't explain your MIA situation for a week. If you wanted to see Rikku that is."
Sirius laughed harshly.
“You have grown much smarter since our last entanglement.” He turned back out to the sea and spoke on. “You are correct, I have been doing things during my week long absents, but it doesn’t concern you Cloud_Unchained. Plus you have your own problems to deal with, why bother with mine?”
Gerard moved to stand in front of Sy.
“What problems?” He asked.
Sy looked up at Gerard seriously.
“Rikku has built up an intense loathing for you Cloud_Unchained, she’s sick of dealing with the heartbreak you cause her.”
“You’re lying, I know you can’t read her mind. Your powers don’t work on Al-Bhed.” Gerard said defensively.
“Ha, fool. I don’t need to read her mind to tell that. I can see it in her eyes and body language, her voice when she speaks to you.” Sirius stood up and looked Gerard in the eyes. “Ah… so you’ve done it again eh’?”
Gerard, looked confused, then had a sudden dawning on his face. His features turned hard and he punched Sirius in the face, sending him skidding across the sand. Gerard breathed in deeply, fists crackling.
Sy wiped the blood from his mouth and smiled evilly.
“So you learn that on that planet you went to? Or have you been training since then? How’s--- what is her name? Ah yes, Asuka.”

Gerard lunged at Sy, pummeling at his chest and stomach. He forced a fist at Sy’s face but it was reversed and the force of the hit sent Gerard reeling.
“How dare you look into my memories!!!” Gerard shouted.
“It was you who projected them so openly child.”
“Do not call me a CHILD!!!” Gerard rushed at Sirius with a roundhouse kick, but once again Sy reversed it. This time rebounding over Gerard and kicking him in the back.
“The week I’ve been gone, I trained in a style known as Persian-Phoenix Form. It allows me to counter almost any move and it has increased my acrobatic skills and even my reaction time. You have no chance against me.”
“I hit you before, and that was me like this. Why don’t you try this power?”
Gerard summoned all of his dark and deep rooted memories, then his black wing burst forth from his back.
“I’ve learned to control it, now I no longer need a blade to harness my energy.” Gerard laughed at Sy then teleported behind him. Sy sighed.
“That old trick again.”
Gerard thrust his fist out aimed at Sy’s heart, but Sy side stepped and elbowed Gerard in the stomach. Then he grabbed both of Gerard’s arms and put his foot against Gerard’s chest and catapulted Gerard behind him. Sy teleported to where Gerard was going to land and kicked him in the back. Gerard fell forward, but before he could catch himself Sy grabbed Gerard’s wing and while holding it tightly, forced Gerard down into the sand with Sy’s boot pushing down on his back. Sy began to twist the wing, using Gerard’s back as leverage.
“ARRGHHH!! STOP!! I”LL KILL YOU!!” Gerard yelled and struggled, he teleported around the cove, but Sirius teleported with him.
“You, Gerard, are not in the position to make threats. And just to show that you never had a chance.…”
SNAP! RIIIIIIPPP! Gerard let out a grotesque bellow, black blood sprayed from the dismembered ligament. Sy calmly stepped off of Gerard, wing in hand and threw the wing back to him. Gerard screamed and writhed on the ground, blood still issuing out of the bloody stump coming out of Gerard’s back.
“Ah, it’s ironic really. I’ve dreamt of this moment ever since you stepped into my life. You, on the ground crying and screaming, crippled, deformed, humbled. And yet, I can’t allow you to suffer, yet.”
While Gerard cursed and writhed, Sy stepped up to him and chanted---.
“Curaga…”
Gerard’s wing began to regenerate, as the removed part faded away. Gerard was healed, his eyes wide in shock, he stood up while clenching his teeth; The dark wing then faded away.
“Don’t worry, it’ll come back. Your wing needs rest for now.” Sy said comfortingly.
“I swear, I will kill you!!!” Gerard ran at TOHF but his body gave out and Sy caught him before he hit the ground.
“Maybe another day Gerard, I’m leaving now. I’ll see you at the party; by the way, I won’t tell anyone about this if you don’t. You have my word.” Sirius gently set him down, then walked to the beach shore and rinsed the blood off of his hands. Then he stood and continued walking down the shoreline.
Gerard merely watched, anger boiling inside him. But he knew, deep down he knew, Sirius had beaten him and left him to stew in his own humiliation. Gerard fell to his hands and knees, his tears fell softly on the sand below.

~End Chapter~

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Nice to see you're still reading Umi. Actually, he pulled me into it, I just made it more detailed and... Goodly.

^-^

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Actually, I don't care if we fight in the next chap. I mean, seeing as how you're the author, it'd be a biased fight. You'd win, probably. Which, I assure you, is not how it'd happen.

>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back