• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Riku of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► Riku of Darkness

Chapter 2 The Journey of Darkness Riku and Vincent started walking through the town covered in darkness.The world was compeletly filled with nothing but darkness,no wonder it was called the world of darkness. Riku Looked around," Man,this is horriable,there isnt a person in sight.." Vincent...
  2. R

Man i need more people to reply to this...and thanks for the replys guys....are we the only ones who thinks this is cool :confused: ...cause i think it rocks!!! :thumbsup:
  3. R

Fanfiction ► chasing you

Loved it!! but the flashback...sorry...but it just makes Roxas seem like a wuss...its just as fun playin on your own than with someone else..but ya...would you guys go comment my new fanfic..i dont wanna seem like a complete loser...the link is in my sig...thanks!! and good job Namine...keep it...
  4. R

This will be my own fan fic about Riku's own story.He awakes one day in complete darkness and tries to find out what happened to him and all his friends. Chapter 1: The World Of Darkness Riku awoke," What!? Where am i? Why am i surrounded by darkness? Sora! Kairi! Where are you guys? Whats...
  5. R

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!! And in my magazine and all the websites it says it will come to the U.S in the fall...but you guys is right..its gonna take years...NNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :cursing: :cry:
  6. R

Fanfiction ► Making characters

Your Right.........thats Good!!!!!
  7. R

Well...i really dont know what else to put...all i know is he is super cold-hearted...like worse than sephiroth and that is f in hard to beat
  8. R

Not a problem Umm....He loves girls....not enough to be considered a perv...but its the only thing that gets him off of being evil...lol.......Fights burtaly...cold-hearted...and jokes with his oppenents from time to time....is that better...if its not just say so and ill make it better..lol
  9. R

I dont know if you want more peeps but here is my guy Name: Nekio Age: 20 Gender: :Male Personality: Loves the darkness,Acts laidback and isnt a pushover Appearance: Has long red hair and wears a black leather jacket(kinda like leons) and wheres fingerless gloves.About 6 foot.
  10. R

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Story That Never Was

Kingdom Hearts was closed, and the worlds were safe from the darkness that had created the heartless. Alexia, Zero, and everyone else was safe. Ryu had stayed inside of Kingdom Hearts to destroy all the heartless and nobodies. It took him 10 years to destroy all the heartless and nobodies...
  11. R

Part 11 The giant monster was Astro and Mycenaean formed together using the power of the darkness. They had hands with sharp claws, very pointy teeth and all sorts of magic spells up their sleeves. He tried to hit Ryu, but he was way to quick for the monster. Ryu had jumped on the monster’s...
  12. R

Part 10 The two boys looked, and the door opened. They slowly walked in. There were heartless and nobodies everywhere. Dwayne was shocked at how many there were,” Hey, I’ll fight the heartless, you fight the nobodies.” The boys were off, fighting the heartless and nobodies, making sure that...
  13. R

Part 9 Dwayne was in pitch black room. All he could see was another boy with a key. “ Hey, you have a keyblade to, wait a minute. Your not human, you’re a nobody! Why is your keyblade from the light if you’re a nobody?” Dwayne was very confused. The boy turned around and ran at Dwayne. The...
  14. R

Part 8 Zane, Auron, and Leon looked up and saw Seymour “You three, you will die,” Seymour yelled while shooting fire at them. Zane quickly dodged the fire and ran at him. Zane was about to hit Seymour until Seymour used the spell stop. Zane was frozen still. Seymour ran and punched Zane, and...
  15. R

Part 7 Dwayne looked at his key; it was glowing black and white. He looked back up and the man at the top of the building was gone. Then, Cloud walked in front of Dwayne. Cloud turned around and pulled out his sword,” Sephiroth.” Dwayne looked over and heard the man named Sephiroth say,”...
Back