• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Riku of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku of Darkness

This will be my own fan fic about Riku's own story.He awakes one day in complete darkness and tries to find out what happened to him and all his friends.

Chapter 1: The World Of Darkness

Riku awoke," What!? Where am i? Why am i surrounded by darkness? Sora! Kairi! Where are you guys? Whats happening?
Riku gets up and starts wondering around in this town of darkness.Suddenly a little monster came up from behind him and tried to attack.Riku quickly turned around and slashed it into 3 peices with his Way to the Dawn," What a loser....reminds me of Sora..hehehe." He kept walking the came upon a little shop.He walks in to see A man in a long torn trench with pointy boots and long black hair.
Riku walks up to him and says," hey,do you know where we are...im kinda lost
The man looks at him," Yes...your in darkness......i thought i was the only one...but looks like i was wrong....sit down kid...the names Vincent"
Riku sat on the stool," What do you mean darkness..and why are you the only one here??
Vincent said," This is wear the people with the power of dark in their heart go after their light just cant hold it anymore....right now..your only the darkness part of you....your light is still at your home.
Riku jumped up" WHAT!?!?!?! So right now...they Sora and Kairi dont know im missin
" No....because your light is still their," Vincent said
Riku looked at his hand" Is my darkness really that strong?"
" Looks like it," Vincent said.
Riku looked up," Wow....i guess...this is perfect for me then.."
Vincent got up," Come on kid...lets go get you back to your home."
Riku looked at him," Ok..and my names not kid...its Riku."
The two walked out and started to explore the world of Darkness.

Riku of Darkness

Man i need more people to reply to this...and thanks for the replys guys....are we the only ones who thinks this is cool :confused: ...cause i think it rocks!!! :thumbsup:

Riku of Darkness

Chapter 2
The Journey of Darkness​

Riku and Vincent started walking through the town covered in darkness.The world was compeletly filled with nothing but darkness,no wonder it was called the world of darkness.

Riku Looked around," Man,this is horriable,there isnt a person in sight.."
Vincent looked up," I know....this world has so many people in it....its just...this is only place that no one ever goes to..thats why im always here..its so peaceful.No hate and evil...this is why i hate this world..its filled with all that is evil...except people like you....who dont deserve to be hear...who was trapped..that is why we must get you home..before you become evil...like them.." Vincent slowly points up.
Riku sees thousands of heartless and nobodies," No....we have to go...we cant let the darkness over power us..lets go!" He started to run and when i looked back vincent was just stading there." Vincent,LETS GO!!!"
Vincent slowly looked back," No,thats not were we need to go...thats the direction we need to go." Points to the heartless and Nobodies." To find the light,we must fight through the darkness,now lets go." Runs straight at the monsters shooting them as he runs by.
Riku summons his Way to the Dawn keyblade," Right,lets do this," Runs by and slashes all the monsters that get in his way.

When the two got through the heartless and nobodies,they came upon a road.A road that seemed like it went on for hundreds of miles.Vincent looked around," This is the endless road.Here is where the darkness never stops going,you'll find all sorts of dark monsters and people.No one has ever seen if it ends or not.I think,at the end of the road,there will be a portal to them realm of light.So we must go,and not let anything stop us.
Riku looked at his hand," So,if i can get through this,i can see Sora and Kairi again.Lets do this Vincent.
The two started to walk,then suddenly heard a familiar voice," Hello again Riku,you've found me again."
Riku heard the voice and said," Ansem...or should i say Xehanort's heartless."
Ansem said," No no,just call me Ansem.I like that name."
Riku turned around to see no one," What do you want,why are you here?"
" Well,this is the world of darkness...so...usually,when you die....you go to darkness.Anyway...you've finally decided to join me,Right?"
Riku kept looking around,"In your dreams....i'll never join you!"
Ansem Said," Well then,i'll just have to deystroy you,so you'll stay here forever."
Riku turned around," You cant deystroy me,remember what happened at castle oblivion?"
Ansem appeared behind him," I do,but this time,i have a friend.Kinda like a lost brother."
Suddenly Xemnas appeared," Yes keyblade wielder.You will stay here,with us."Then all of organization 13 except Roxas and Axel appeared.
Xemnas and Ansem both said," This is where you DIE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back