• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ree_chan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion okie dokie! thx for the information, bluesky-X! :]
  2. R

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion hmm if you guys have read about the issue about the new 14th organization member, i doubt that it's gonna be namine, because she used to be one of the organization member. and i don't think that it's riku, because nomura said that it's gonna be a girl...
  3. R

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

i just started reading this fic yesterday, and finished the whole chappies just now! this fic is so wonderful, true serenity! i love the style, the words you used in the whole fic--i think you would make a great writer! :] thank you for sharing the whole fic with all of us! i really appreciate...
  4. R

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

gimme an i! gimme a c! gimme an e! gimme a b! gimme an l! gimme a u! gimme an e! gimme a w! gimme an i! gimme an n! gimme a g! gimme an s! icebluewings! WOOT! *do a cheerleading pose* lol~~ :] cheers! x
  5. R

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

huh? the next one is gonna be the last chapter already? that's too bad since i liked this fanfic...you got my support. go icebluewings, go! lol :D
  6. R

this fanfic is a good one and im keeping track of it by collecting them in a word file so that i can read them in my spare time. great job, icebluewings :] xx
  7. R

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

sora and kairi are getting married!! YEAH BEIB YEAH!!!!~~ dis is gonna b fun...*whistle*
  8. R

sora and kairi are getting married!! YEAH BEIB YEAH!!!!~~
  9. R

Fanfiction ► Its Only You 2: A Fallen Angel's Return

hope its gonna b jus fine in there -_-
  10. R

yah yah! bring sum more~! \/^o^\/
  11. R

hafta admit dat ur fanfic kool! i lyk d storyline! it makes me laugh n not bored! yippies \/~_~\/
  12. R

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

yah yah! dis one looks gud 2! \/^o^\/ yippie!
  13. R

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

yah yah! dis is absolutely gud! n it makes me laugh! bring some more chapta!! \/^o^\/
  14. R

Fanfiction ► Its Only You 2: A Fallen Angel's Return

“Well…Dark is my friend. My boyfriend.”....tsk tsk tsk....well,,as usual,,another gr8 chapta!! \/~_~\/
  15. R

Fanfiction ► Blinded (THIS IS THE LAST TIME I POST THIS!)

it makes me @_@ lol but its gr8 chap aniwaes! when r u startin d nu 1?
Back