• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall

Well it was an awesome chapter.The play was quite interesting,really loved it.Good luck for the next chapter icebluewings.

ree_chan

huh? the next one is gonna be the last chapter already? that's too bad since i liked this fanfic...you got my support. go icebluewings, go! lol :D

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I'm thinking of a good and sort of funny way of finishing the chapter, so please wait for a few more days. And you wouldn't want to finish the fic that fast, would you? Haha, but I'll do my best to finish this soon. I hope.

Y

Yihazu

aww man, I brought my "only for the ending of a great fic" drink too. Oh well *cracks it open* mmm, thats some nice ficcy goodness. good thing i brough a few spares *whistles and calls a semi tralier filled with "only for the ending of a great fic" drinks.

Can't wait till you post last chappy!!!

ree_chan

gimme an i! gimme a c! gimme an e! gimme a b! gimme an l! gimme a u! gimme an e! gimme a w! gimme an i! gimme an n! gimme a g! gimme an s! icebluewings! WOOT! *do a cheerleading pose* lol~~ :]

cheers! x

**Oathkeeper**

In the last chapter are u going 2 say who Yuffies secret admirer is? (not that it matters since her and Leon hooked up but im still curious!)

**Oathkeeper**

uh ibw already put Roxas in remember? He was Soras brother! btw are you going to say who roxas's girlfriend is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back