• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I will post by Sunday; I've run up on some business at work, and I need to take care of it
    So i surmise there wasn't a need for me to relinquish Ankuko's shifts then, now, and to come?
    He didn't really foil it, though he did prompt me to tone it down. I decided that in lieu of all the other's vast cosmic machinations, I would simply go for a little pop culture reference and play up my degenerate nature.
    You'll see Chariot's post soon. I'm sure you'll be eager to make a counter-move, but I've been planning something since I saw his character. Let me handle it, okay?
    Yes. I spoke with him about it yesterday. The only problem is he can't remember his account password, so he's a little delayed.
    I'm honestly a bit torn. I would like to use the classics, but I also have a fresh character. Oh hell, since this is probably the last time we'll do this, let's use the oldies.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back