• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rainfire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Your Choice, Brother. (Alaude Drenxta)

So, Alaude Drenxta... You got the message. You actually want to fight this out or be diplomatic about it? I'm willing to fight for Rank 1, and fighting you is always a blast. But if you just wanna hand it over to me, I'll understand. We'll fight here if you decide to. Otherwise, just gimme a...
  2. R

Rank 1 Challenge: Skill vs. Ability (Prophet)

This should be fairly explanatory. I'm challenging you Prophet, for Rank 1. This will be a battle-to-the-death for whatever characters are involved, though I'm moving for Non-Canon in case we use characters we might really like. Anyway, setting is up to you, as is also the class of character...
  3. R

Help/Support ► 2 College Majors

Quite so. Creative Writing/Psychology, and this last time, English/Pre-Law. Now on to 3 years of Law School while I do my Clerkship with a Local Judge. No rest for the wicked, kids.
  4. R

No, I did 2 my first time through and just finished 2 again. EDIT: If I had to do 4 at a time, I'd be dead. 2 was a pain in the ass.
  5. R

It also depends on the school. Some schools are fine with such things, and some past that require that you ask. My college would only let people double major, so to get my 4 Majors, I've had to attend twice. Honestly, before you look for advice here, she should talk to her advisor, if she has one.
  6. R

Come on, children, and show me your best!

"Tonight is the night of destiny. It is the time that you catapult from the little preludes of fiction that seem to meander throughout your minds. It is the time that you write a requiem for retarded reasoning. It is the time that you pull everything you've got and come forth to the mountain. I...
  7. R

A Lovecraft RP? (Collab, Idea Pool, etc.)

So yeah, I've been re-reading all of my Lovecraft stuff lately and it's got me inspired for a Lovecraft-based Role-Play, namely Cthulhu. The premise of the role-play would probably be a group of investigators looking into some Occult stuff and what-not. Anyway, I'm looking for this to be a...
  8. R

Forge Through the Sky (OOC, Discussion, & Sign-Ups)

History has a funny way of showing us what we've done wrong, and what we will do wrong in the future. It speaks in riddles and in words to arcane for even the greatest of minds to decipher... at least, quickly enough that they could do anything about it. From wars to diseases to large civil...
  9. R

Poem for a Literary Journal Submission

The following is a Villanelle that I've written for the local Literary Journal. It's supposed to be Didactical Sci-Fi in theme. For those of you who don't understand what I've just said, I'll spell it out for you. Something that is didactic or Didactism, means it has a message, an overall...
  10. R

I Shall Bring It All Down

From this, the Immaterial Twilight that Gathers A Focusing Storm on the Horizon. A Horizon that seems infinite to the human mind, Yet still has a vanishing point. This power, a surge of reason, Of logic, Of instinct. It is of this that I find my strength has gathered. It is from this that I...
  11. R

~The Codex Tales: Book I~ (Sign-Up and Info)

Epi Sempra Malfunctatum This is the code of Reignam. We are the keepers of the Codex: a written history of the world we live in. There are many tales and much information to be gathered from this. We have written for Ages. One Age in particular has spanned more pages than any other -- the...
  12. R

Brave New World - Character Registration and Help Desk

So you're new to the continent! Well, then you probably need to fill out this registration form so that we know who you are! Please just fill it out and sign and return it. First though let's go over some rules of our new world: 1. Be Kind to Others 2. No God-Moding or Power-Playing -- this...
  13. R

Brave New World (KHI's First Ongoing Battle/Role-Play Hybrid)Story & Town Directory

[So this is it! This is Brave New World -- Our first attempt at an Ongoing Role-Play that will encompass both battle and storyline. We invite all Role-Players to join in, just read this bit here. It's the storyline and below it is the directory of the Colonies here on our new Continent. There...
  14. R

Brainstorming Thread for the "New Era"(Time, JL, PF, & Anyone willing to commit)

This project has been aptly Code-named New Era. What New Era is, simply falls into the thought of an Ongoing Role-Play that we can use to tie Battles and Some actual Role-Playing together. It was sparked as an idea in the thread "Take Your Place" in the RP Battle Section. Perhaps it could do to...
  15. R

Digimon: Revolution

[... Digital Gate Access: Open] [Access Denied] [Override Code Alpha Omega Omega. Clearance: ~~~static~~~~] [Access Granted. Welcome ~~~static~~~] [Authoritize Operation Revolution] [Affirmative. Teleporting Chosen.] Welcome new Digidestined. You are all probably waking up just now. You...
Back