• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• i knowz =( yay! aww that sucks. its broken, but doesnt it have that guarantee thing? so that you can exchange it for a working one?
    Lol brilliant :D nice to hear you had a good time ;)
    I dont think I've heard of Something Corporate =/ I must check out some of their songs.
    I wont ^^ dont wanna rush things even tho the deadline is real soon *gulp* lol

So did you have a good time shopping? What did ya get?
    Hallo PG. how are you.i never got the chance to talk to you coz im hardly on when you are. you're not on at DA aswell. =(
    Wow brilliant :D you go enjoy yourself yeah ^^
    Ooh really, i'll check that out then ;-)

Yeah true. :) thanks *hugs* jst gna try and relax for the rest of the night now and get bak to work tomorrow D:
    Ah wow I see. ^^ well glad you enjoyed yourself there, good to hear ;)
    Whoa gotta be up that early? Where you gna be of to for shopping?

Im not too bad, jst been doing you know what all day >.> damn assignments. lol.
    Its been pretty good weirdly past few days. I hope I havent spoken too soon lol.
    So what you been upto? Happy Thanksgiving btw? ;-)
    Thats right yeah! Or even in one day it'll be like that. Hot one hour and freezing the next o.o

Mud wrestling? Lol :D That sounds like a lotta fun. It wasnt too fun for me cz it was raining heavily and really cold that day. And on top of that it was hailing! Big stones came pouring out the sky D:
    I agree, the summers are way too hot here and winters are way too cold D: Its all cuz of global warming sadly.

Lol me too. Me being the goalkeeper means I have to dive around a lot for the ball. My whole body was covered. My mom got so pissed when I got home :p
    Ooh I like those names ^^ cute. Especially Sunny :D

Lol I see, well your free to take all our rain to where you are :p It rains too much and too cold. Its spoilt our soccer weekend two weeks straight now >< The pitch gets all muddy and ful of puddles so we dont really feel like playing. The last time we did was jst terrible. It was raining heavily and we were all drenched in mud. It was kinda fun tho tbh, lol
    Lool I see :D Sushi isn't so bad, its er different lol. What would you have gone with? What are the names of the other pets?

;-) *hugs* Its supposed to snow today apparently. I can feel it getting colder but all we've had is the oh so glorious rain >.>
    Aw Sushi eh ^^ Thats nice. Lol she probly wont get along with the dogs, they better not try to maul her too D: hehe.

Thanks PG :) Hope the cold goes away for you. It is gettin really cold these days everywhere tho isnt it ><
    Whoa o.o Some lethal dogs you got there. Im glad your cat is safe tho. Im a big cat fan than of dogs. Hope they dont try anything else on her D:
    But its good to hear your alright ^^

Im not too bad. Have been bit a sick for a couple of days but am better now. Got a lot of work to do with 4 more assignments. Taking my time with them. Just got a psp game and ps3 game too this week which may not have been a good idea ^^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back