• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ovafaze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah I use RPG Maker XP. I even finished a KH fangame as well. It's not that great and I noticed there are bits of the story that I could've improved a LOT but if you want to play it, go to the description on this youtube video and you'll see the download link:
    YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Generation of Guardians - Download
    You're in Pheonix too huh? Yeah it was nice having rain over here.

As for Cinema 4D... well, it's a professional 3D software sort of like 3DS Max or Maya. Whether or not it's easy to use kind of depends on your experience. I've been using this software since I was about seven and I've been slowly teaching myself how to use it. At first, it can be very challenging to those who are new in 3D softwares.

Now for the price, since it's a professional software, it is VERY expensive. The latest version costs about $1000. I have a student edition that is limited so it was slightly cheaper but not by much. However there is a free demo you can try (The catch is that you can't save any of your projects in the demo, which sucks).

Hope that answers your question.
    Lol, I mean, a 3D game (OoT, MM, WW) in 3D.... on the 3DS. :D
    And I'm not dissing PH or ST. I enjoyed PH and I absolutely LOVED ST. (Has one of the best soundtracks in the series, imo)
    The actual "The Room" review is up on Youtube. Did you see yesterdays episode?
    Lol, I'm loving it so far. I actually tried to play it when I was 8 or 9 but I could never get past the first 3 days (for the first time xD), but I tried again a few weeks ago, and I'm glad I did.
    Well ,Riku was just an A hole in KH1 for most of the game to begin with...Sephiroth, I dont care for...so MOST people with silver/white Hair are AWESOME, and "evil", and soem are just jerks xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back