• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ophan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• xD;;;
    I love London, personally, but as a tourist. Kind of want to live there but you're making me doubtful.
    Wow. That sounds rough o: Exciting, and yet... like a lose in the long term :C
    Did you at least find some enjoyment in it?
    You did NOT just DBZ reference me o-o

Sounds kind of amazing, though I doubt I'd have liked to move around so much, especially between countries.
    Ya. Only, ya know, minus the beard XD;

That sounds cool o: so you're German by birth? Where do you live now? o-o *forgot*
    I doubt I'll ever really leave, but Iono. It depends on what levels of hermithood I'll be comfortable with.

D: overseas? Where to? :3
    True I'll get the hang of it hopefully P: Maybe I'll just read the entire KH Wiki and then I'll be like my friend and KNO ALL TEH THINGS KH lol. I actually saw a club for Kairi's Grandmother I wanted to join so bad but it was a super old thread that got bumped out of the pits of oblivion. I think I'll join anyway. I started typing an introduction post yesterday but got distracted. I'll finish that today if I have time ^^

Yeah I know going straight to the picture thread was prob stupid, but I personally love those threads because you can see the face behind the forum name! This isn't my first time on a game forum. I used to play an MMO(not WoW) and it was always easy for the people on the forum and in game to flame the shit out of eachother, but all the "frequent forumers" or the /b/ equivalent of "oldfags" got to know eachother and we became sort of a circle of people from all over the world who hated to love eachother xD that sounds so gay but it was a lot of fun. Good times good times. Anyway the point I'm trying to make is that when you learn a little bit about someone's IRL it's easier to see them as a human being, now they have a face, interests, likes, dislikes, a personality ect :p

Anywho, thanks for the help mr kind mystery forum man :3
    True lol I'm trying to uhh "join the community" but I'm pretty sure I've already been labeled a conceited troll. Oh well. All the active threads are fanfics, roleplaying, or discussion about KH that is so hardcore and over my head I'm afraid to say anything cuz I'll prob sound stupid lol
    Yeah, Starlight Carnival is one of the most innovated/original stages i've ever seen.

Also the soundtrack is so good...

Hey it's okay if i add you as a friend?
    Yeah, it was amazing but not only Super Sonic the whole video, the stages are so great.
    Hey, Ophan just wanted to let you know that if you want to know how Super Sonic plays i can show you a video but it will contain spoilers.
    Alright; good to hear you're no longer dealing with children! Thanks for working on it, I can't wait to see it.
    Just a couple of things. First: I don't want it on my back, I want it to take up a small part of my forearm. So I'm wondering if there's a way to keep the integrity and beauty of the piece on a much smaller scale. Second: I'm wondering if there's a way to incorporate some classical vines/designs in place of and as well as the long tail-feathers.

You okay with that?
    http://asuss06.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2ag2f1

No, I wouldn't expect it right now (it's 11 here) and whenever you could do something would be great; I'm on your schedule, you aren't on mine. Just let me know what you think about it, and then I can tell you what sort of changes I want/what I would like to see is possible
    I'm trying to finalize my ideas for my first tattoo, and I've found one that I like, but I can't draw for SHIT in order to do some modifications. I was wondering, if you have the time, if you could help me out with it? I don't imagine it would take very long but if you don't have the time or don't want to do it, don't sweat it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back