• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
.Oji
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• LOL omg this is so late but I'll try to pitch in thoughts.

In my own personal head canon, Dr Finkelstein nearly had the ingredients of the heart nearly right in KH1. There was pulse, emotion (terror, hope, despair all listed under that) and memories. Yeah the heart was considered a failure by the Doctor, but it did succeed in calling upon the Heartless, and note that two of those properties (emotion and memories) became very important in the metaphysics of a heart after CoM was released. So I think we have a rough idea of what you can use to create a heart, except for that whole light and darkness bit.

But in response to that your thoughts, it is interesting to consider. I can't really say what the end result would be cos there is no evidence in the story that can back this up. What are your own thoughts about the experiments' results?

And I don't really think there will be a fuss among the characters really when it comes to the Nobodies' fates in these unethical experiments. >.< If anything, Sora and most of the cast have a prejudice against Nobodies, not helped by Yen Sid. It is only the Special Nobodies that got a free pass in the end. But yes conflicts may arise due to the very fact that whoever is behind these experiments is tinkering with nature, which would bring it back full circle to MX's own experimentations which eventually led to the story we have today.
    Rarely, but yes.

Procrastination~
    But please don't smoke.

Well... One Piece. But you already saw how long that one is xD
    Well it was nice to talk to you again, .Oji. We need to keep in more regular contact with each other from now on, seeing as, before now, we haven't talked in over two years.
    I didn't know how to spell that name back when he did use it XD

Sounds productive.

One Piece. Episode 450. I almost caught up XD;
    Pffft, been a while since I've been called that around these waters X3;;;
    I'm good, watching some anime before bed. You?
    For a moment there, I read 'bright yellow fellow' x.x;;;

Oh, so that's the PM you're creating for me right now *sees your current activity*

I remember that when I did write long stories, I'd plan out the plot flow on quite a high level of details, and then everything else just wrote itself out more or less. X3
    Thanks X3 I got a Dean's Excellence for my 2nd year. Hoping the 3rd one'll be as good xD;;;

For a moment you had me worried. But I agree an artistic block can be the worst block T^T;;; wanna brainstorm in PMs?

@_@;;; NINE stories?! Wow. I'm glad I'm a one-shot person. No matter how many ideas I have I just scribble it in my notebook and get back to it later.
    Good health, at least X3;;; working on finishing my degree now, woohoo~ :D overall, 'm good, I guess.
    Sup you? X3
    :3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3
    I'll be fine, once finals is over with I might be in a better mood; I doubt it, but I'm not going to let it kill me.

Oh no it's fine, reading will keep me occupied :D
    It's actually been keeping me from eating for the past couple of days.

Ok, I'll be sure to check it out once I get it ;3
    I'm not physically ill :\ it's more so psychological.

I can understand, that's what keeps me from writing; my mind tends to wander into unthinkable things. You'll do alright <3 and feel free to show me. I'm the least bit busy.
    Meh I'd be lying if I said I'm alright; which I did say.

Oh no it's cool, I took some down time to focus on my nonexistent social life, so I can relate. How is the novel coming along anway? And you're far from a bad E-Friend <333
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back