• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, it's probably because you're very reminiscent of him. owo Seriously, some of your messages make me think of that puppy. And you sound sort of like someone he'd know in real life. *shrugs*

No, birds do that just for giggles and to tell you not to park so close to a telephone pole. Evil pidgeons.
    Who? You and Wolf? That'd be pretty interesting to see, actually.

Hail is what happens when the ocean gets mad at you and you're so far away it has to resort to throwing rocks at you. D: Darn you, oil spill.
    You really are King Wolfe's sister. owo Or, at least I think you are. I very strongly think you are.

Semi-interesting, but enough to make me somewhat hyper. You got hit with a storm too? Don't tell me it's that cloud of Hail passing through. D:
    Wait, I didn't know I had random people comin' to my page. owo I thought it was mainly my sister and the people I show on here. *oh and the dragcave peeps...* That's kinda funny. XD I find out my DA isn't dead and someone on here lives in the same neighborhood as me. Interestin' day.
    I'm a drawer? D8 Don't stuff clothes in me! *flees*

*cough*ahem, I mean, sankyou. I'm on there as Tenyasyugan, just in case. What's your account, if you have one?
    ... And this is why you remind me of someone... xD

But what the heck... who cares. lol You seem cool too. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back