• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well I just do it upon coincidence... do you know what happened on the first day of my first anime-con? I was hired to do a Sailor jupiter crossplay lol
    Eh, my cats turn into those mellow druggies with the munchies when they have catnip. :3

Well, he's a really smart writer, around college level which is surprising for a twelve year old, and he hopes to one day be a doctor. :> Random memory ftw. Anyway, he recently made mentioning that since he does not have the gear necassary for making swords, he may as well get into underwater basket-weaving. He's been kinda sick lately so, he doesn't come on as much.

It's not really scary. Since I live on a military base, I think it's actually quite fun being able to wave at a helicopter and watch the passengers wave back.
    Only if you are the one controlling them, cuz I know I'd never let my sister near that kind of power. I wouldn't have an inch of unclawed flesh by morning.

You don't know King Wolfe from around here, do ya? owo Cuz, you do quite a few things he does, especially the way you talk. Hm... And he held an interest in underwater basket-weaving as well.

I think it'd be that they have to fly higher there then they do where I live. We have a fair amount of low fliers, especially in my area where you can actually see the logo on the side of the plane as they pass by.
    owo Well, at least he doesn't know how to walk on walls or else you really would be doomed. Oh gawd, an army of ceiling cats... Scary.

El Paso is actually quite racist, or at least the part I was in. Also, my sister had the bad-luck of being harassed by older men when she was only nine herself. Guh... It's pretty once you adjust but, goddang. Some of the people... Just, "What the hell" sums it up most of the time for me.

Hmm, I've been in big cities before [like Seattle and Tacoma] and they are relatively quiet once you learn how to zone out things like airplanes and evening traffic. :3
    Ugh, I hate it when they hide behind a corner or underneath a table and then reach out and grab your ankle while you walk by. D: I'm surprised I don't have scars from the buggers. Although, yes, it is forgivable for the fact it is cute.

I think people only consider certain areas 'scary' because they have little to no experience with that kind of environment themselves. For example, I've grown up with loads of trees/plant-life around me for a majority of my childhood. When I moved to El Paso, Texas, it was hell for me for the first couple months because of how empty it was. After that, I adjusted and just got used to it [although, I wouldn't want to go there again due to bad memories but, that's a different story].

It mainly has to do with what you were used to as a kid, because those are the things you grow up associating with 'home' and security.
    Well, most cats who want to go outside in the first place will do it because they like it out there. ^w^ Although, my mom's cat turns tail and runs the minute a bird comes closer then five feet towards him.

Well, I'm also taking into account that my grandmother plans on taking me on a weeklong trip to see my long missed Great-Uncle who lives up in the mountains. He's got a beautiful plot of land and owns horses, last I checked. :3 So, it'd be a pretty memorable experience.
    Wow. owo I never knew so many people walked their cats. I need more people like that in my neighborhood, dangit. The stares are getting annoying.

Either get sent off to my grandparents while my parents enjoy Hawaii or go to some kind of themepark. I dunno, my folks like to hide things from me until last minute, leaving me no hope of making big plans myself. D: [to be honest, I'm kinda hopin' to see my grandparents, they actually live in some pretty neat places...]
    So am I. =w= I can't wait to just be able to sleep in for a while. Weekends lately have just been rush, run, and repeat. Do ya have big plans for the summer? Like themeparks, fairs, beaches?
    Don't worry stick with me and you'll be alright lol.

Anyway if you need someone to talk to. I'm always here
    Ah, my title is a bit of a joke, actually. XD I'm too nice to actually be scary, or so I'm told.

Anywho, I've been good as of late. How be you? ^w^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back