• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Neko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hmm same here. Getting started definitely is one of the more difficult or maybe random parts of drawing because the motivation has to come from somewhere pretty consistently. No problem and thanks!
    Hopefully it does. Same here actually. I'm planning to draw something for the release of Kingdom Hearts 3D but I worry about how slow I draw or yeah; hopefully I can do it. Good luck to you too!
    Yeah same here lol. I'm pretty excited for the game as well as Kingdom Hearts 3D.
    Really? That's awesome! Congrats Neko! On another note, now getting shinies in Black/White 2 should be a lot easier for the both of us because Shining Charm is a key item that increases the chances of getting shinies and it's obtained by completing the National Pokedex.
    I know. at some point it would be so cool to meet up. but I have 4-H fair coming up and I have projects to finish for it before I leave for girls camp next month....... uhhhhhggggg. I've been painting a desk for three days trying to finish that for a project and on top of that I need to make a scrapbook make posters for shooting sports. and take a picture of my little mermaid collection for another project. and have this all done by the 9th of next month which is when I leave for girls camp........ ugh.... so much work......
    Well, I don't. At least not a good one. xD
    Maybe someday when I am older and have the means to do so. I don't think it would be possible to do so in my current state and monetary value. haha

Yep. Even so, that's something that could be done with many things as well.
    There has to be easier way to do things, but I just can never figure things out. I mean, this would probably be simple for most people, but I suck at mostly everything. :p

So, you aren't going to get it sooner? I wasn't really excited or even knew that much about DDD, but I played the demo the other day, and it was better than I expected! So, perhaps.
    I heard Brave did rather well in movie theaters. Should probably see that too. haha

Yay. x)
    True, it takes more time finding them then anything. I really don't know what to look for. Do you have a Tumblr?
    I haven't really found any shiny Pokemon in Black. I did find that shiny Patrat my first day of playing the game, though. Other than that, I haven't encountered any other shinies!
    you in indiana till sunday? I wish I could meet up with you! that would be so cool. but I'm acutally not home this weekend! I mean I am but I'm not. Im going to a friends tomorrow and then out of town on saturday........ damn....... I miss getting on here everyday to. but I've been really busy to... it sucks.
    Really? Do you also have a surprise face? xD
    Wow, that sounds like so much fun! I wish I could do something like that! It certainly seems like you been gone for quite a long time, and I could see it now. It went by fast though, that's for sure. :eek:

Haha, must be that. If you don't learn those things one way, most likely you will learn them in unsafe ways and dangerous ways.
    I never used a wifi code back then. I used to have a nintendo wifi connector before I broke it. >W<

Perhaps you could ask for one later on!
    Ah, right. You gonna see it somewhere where you don't know? That should be cool!

It's on occasion. Not like I go out purposely looking for it. So many people are getting to two bars now, it doesn't seem that unique anymore. lol. I'll still give you some when I can, though. :D
    Post them and wait? haha
    Just seem tooooooooooooooooooo boring! I know there is a chance in something that it could happen, but it just seems to rare for my tastes. Not like I would use them anyways. Just for a collection.
    sounds fun. I wish I could go on trips like that. it would be so fun. are you coming to (if not already have been I suck with the location of states) Indiana again? I dont get on often enough either just to get to 1,000 posts.
    Well true. Planned surprises aren't really that much of a surprise anyways, well in my opinion. Depends on who is planning the surprise! :eek:
    Oh really? Wow, that sounds fun! How are you able to go on the internet? How long are you guys going to be on the road? and up to where are you guys going to go?

I don't know why it was a required class, though. I mean I guess it was kind of important, but not something of great importance in high school. Must have wanted people to be informed or something.
    I think you are probably right about that. I just don't get why it works on the Wii and 3DS but not that one. >:c

You have a car, so you probably aren't having much trouble getting around. xD
    Nothing anymore, though!

I am almost at two bars, so I'm surprised people have repped me. lol. We'll see what happens. :)
    Haha, you aren't good at finding and copying pasting gifs? xD That's all we really do, honestly. Well, that's what I do, and usually more than anything, people will join me.
    Really? You actually had the patience to go through with it? Good job! Now you can brag and say you actually got it without cheating. ^^
    where are you going on vacation? I wish I could go on a vacation. but we dont have the time or money. and its fine. I'll get over it at some point. Im glad you had a good birthday. and its a cool name. I like it. I wish I could change mine......
    It's just well they don't like the idea of not knowing what's going to happen. Even if it might be a good thing!
    Oh, so you are on summer break now? Well, that's nice! Always nice to have a little reprieve from things you have to do. Do you plan on doing anything exciting? :D

Health is ridiculously easy. So I heard! It seems like something you wouldn't have much trouble in, I think. Especially if your dad is a doctor. lol
    I know!! I really don't understand why I can connect to the Wii and 3DS, but from that one no. Perhaps I can't be connected to so many things, or I'm not putting the code in right... Which is bs because I follow it exactly how it says it. xD

That sucks even more. Do you have a bike now? lol
    Nothing really interesting right now. It was a good couple of months though earlier. Don't you agree?

I'll rep you when I can again. Ehm don't worry about it. We are all pretty lazy to post in the fc anyways. It dies on us kinda often because we don't come on everyday. xD
    Though, if you ever see it, go ahead and post something. Remember, gifs and pokemon are always welcomed. lol <3
    Hmm, call me old school, but I don't like surprises! Well, yeah. They better be only good because I would most likely not like anything that is great. :/
    Yeah, but you seem to be doing good now. So long as you keep on the right path, then you can't really screw anything up. Probably.

Haha, well in our high school, health class is required. So you have to take a semester of it eventually. Whenever you want, so long as you take it and pass. Even so, it's good to know about a lot of different things! It makes you versatile in many subjects and well you know what to say if other people ask you questions. Heh, but if your dad is a doctor then well even better. He would probably tell you things, even if you didn't want to know them. xD
    I'm so sad! I have wifi, but the code doesn't want to work for normal DS wifi. I have put the key so many times and it doesn't work. Ugh... This is really messing up what I wanted to do. :c

Aww, you must have felt even worse then! >W<
    There was some other movies coming out this week. That Snow White movie and X men? Or has that been out already? I am not that interested in them, though.

I noticed! I should have gave you the post number. Sorry. xD Either way, thank you for the rep!~ You should definitely post whenever you have the chance. We been talking about Pokemon lately, and I would love your opinions. ^^
    sorry I havent been on for awhile. I've been really busy. I had my church prom. and I broke up with my boyfriend on tuesday after we'd been together for over a year. and Happy birthday!!! I know I'm late on that and I'm sorry.
    Well, that's a good aspect to have in life. You never know when you might get surprised by something. Whether it be good or bad. Of course, one would prefer the good. xD
    I think that's better now that I am older and junk.

I know that, it just seemed so at the time and moment I thought that. Ah, right it's nine months. We learn all this in health class and stuff, but it's just been soooooo long. That should be about right when one in high school takes health. Hah, why is that? What has taught you such things? :o
    Lololol, I suck at battling. Though, sure if you want. You could probably beat me right away. If by chance you perhaps needed anything, then trading might be more in the question. I think you have more of it complete than I do.

How much was the bike? Do you remember?
    That sounds like a good time. Do you know what movie you want to go see? You seem to have seen all of them that are out now. ^^

http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/166026-kooolest-fc-kiwi-98.html
    Neither have I! Except for this time. <333
    Haha, you just might. Don't underestimate anything! xD
    You have reasons. I never usually did. I mean, sometimes I did, but it wasn't for things that I needed to stay home for. Like stomach aches, or headaches. Like not intense, you know?

Must have been a really popular month for birthrates then. How many months does a lady have her baby in her stomach? Eight? I forgot. lol
    I FINALLY HAVE WIFI! I CAN ACTUALLY TRADE OR BATTLE, AND PLAY ONLINE. This is going to help out greatly! :DDD

Heh, you are traumatized by that event. As you should be. Bikes are very expensive and they help out a great deal if you need to use them.
    Nothing really else at the moment that's releasing looks interesting. Perhaps next month!

Lololol, nothing is stopping you from doing so. A late birthday present. xD Plus, it was a thought out and long post. Took me like three hours to write. That's so worth it. <3
    Perhaps you have someone looking after you. Making sure nothing ever bad happens to you. Like a guarding angel or something. hhaha
    Later on, I do kinda regret it. Perhaps just a little bit. :I

I wonder what month is the one where it has the most birthdays. It really does seem that this month is the one where there is lots of them. I swear!
    I haven't played either. I just turned it in the other day for the Darkrai. Just for collection at this point. :D

That sucks then! You never think about these things happening until way later. I would never leave my bike outside. I would be too paranoid that I would have to bring it inside!
    I just want to watch something at this point. So, I really don't know either!

You are welcome! I was actually surprised people gave me rep for that. It really made me feel like people like me and junk. It's always appreciated. <3
    I remember you also have a shiny Ninetales lol. I have gotten a shiny Ninetales w/ Drought some months ago and I'm thinking about other Pokemon that would benefit from Sunny Day. It's easy to think about the fire types, but there aren't many good grass types that use Solarbeam well along with other abilities like Chlorophyll. It looks like it's Venusaur, Exeggutor, and Roserade. I think Exeggutor is a good one because he has high special attack and his speed would be 110 in Sunny Day.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back