• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
nate_shuuya29
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Okay then Wolfe does have a a lot of characters so that is understandable. She already told me and we are discussing whether or not the plot holes can e covered or if it would merely be easier to shift in a simpler direction.

Yeah, I'm not sure if some of them dropped out or merely forgot about it during that transition of moving all of the Sign-ups to the new section, I know I would have forgotten a lot of them if I hadn't had everything written down ahead of time, some of them I know and we have talked often so I might be able to get them to return and I shall try the others as well, I know some officially dropped out but Demmy doesn't know about the rest she says they just vanished.

Okay then night Nate.
    Okay so Demmy asked for my help and I was looking at the character list for the old thread and for the new thread and I had a question for you, I haven't read the back posts so I don't know if any characters but I'm hoping you can clear some of this up, Demmy is not on to answer and you are the only other member in the RP online right now.

What happened to Wolfe's Akatuski's? According to the old list he had two and now there is a pending temp that is yet to be accepted and his are not listed, where they just not put on?

For the Org do you know what happened to MN, Amixn, KSX, or CC? Thier templates were accpeted but they are not on the list either.

Do you know what happened to Nero in the Shinobi catagory? did he drop out or something? I know Flower did but he is not among the Jonin.

Do you know what happened to Dust, Sorafinalform, and Demmy's second Keyblader? Three Keyblader's are missing from the list one of which is a second Keyblader of Demmy's.

Let me know if you know what happened to any of these characters please.
    lol hopefully i'll be able to make a temp it should be up probably friday or somewhere around the weekends no promises though
    lol damm that reforge lol where does he get these ideas lol well he fun to talk to lol
    great reforge in there lol now i have some trouble i bet his character is one of the strongest lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back