• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mythological Omega

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hey myth, on the shuffle thread, can i use my psp random feature and press next untill i hit 10 songs?
    Holy shit, this shit is amazing.

Liking The Prize Fighter Inferno more and more, too.

Is there a Coheed music thread?
    Possibly, I'm not 100% sure. I just got a notification this afternoon on Facebook from the Music app that Dream Theater was playing in my area.
    Yeah. They play in my area July 31st, so I should have enough time to try to get some money together
    I hadn't heard of it until two days ago, when I was randomly reading Coheed's Wiki. It's. . .different.
    I have discography for (off the top of my head):

+44, Coheed and Cambria, Blink 182, Breaking Benkamin, Rise Against, Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pendulum, Red, Trapt, the Decemberists, and Sum 41. I need to stop being lazy and download more shit.
    You fucker. I have like 2,500 on my laptop. I have a shitload of CDs up in my room I could add to my laptop, mostly classic rock and jazz and whatnot
    Yeah, my well keeps drying up as well. I have a multitude of bands that people ask me for, but then when they try to give me new bands, I have almost every song by that band, or just don;t like them. In the past month or so I think I've only come up with a few new bands to me; The Crystal Method, All That Remains, The Kooks, and The Shins.
    Alright, I have a lot of Bowie, NiN, Mastodon, and Juno reactor. And not a big fan of Finntroll and Machine Head.
    Could be better, could be worse.

I want more.

Oh, and I was always too afraid to play Tom Sawyer on drums, but I did a bit ago and got 4 stars. Yay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back