• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mythological Omega

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm good with what I have for now. To my knowledge, there isn't much coming out music wise for a bit that interests me, since +44's next album is a while away, Rise Against just released a new one a few months ago, and I don't think the Foo Fighters have anything either. But I'm looking forward to the new Breaking Benjamin album this year. You listen to them at all?
    That's a solid number for not even a month. But all my friend does is listen to music. He's actually a junior at my school (I'm a sophomore), so when we were listening to his music while he was drving around Saturday night, he needed to bring 3 iPods for a load of his shit, just so we could listen to a few different bands.
    Well from what I know of you, you are a complete music freak, so that's an accomplishment. I have over 2,000 so his library fucking rapes me
    I know. He's where I get most of my music from. I felt so good when he hadn't heard of Red before and I had haha.
    No clue dude. He is a complete music junkie. He has 13,000 songs or some shit like that. It's rediculous.
    I'm downloading a load of Dream Theater right now. I spent the past few days at my friend's house while my mom was in Chicago for business, and I think I heard every Dream Theater song made, since he is a rediculous fan of them.
    :/ can't really help it.

If I got a staff position on KHI as content writer, I'd be updating the Avatar page every day Lmfao.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back