• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mistearea
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, that's what I gathered from looking at our past conversations. I think you've changed your username since I took my break from KHI, so I still can't quite place you.

And thanks, it's good to be back.
    lol! You sure do know me. I used to work over at Face Down the Sun Graphics along with making lots and lots of avatars and such. I used to be quite a big deal around here... ;)
    Eh, it's the start of my days off so I try to stay up as long as I can to make it so my day isn't wasted.
    Alright :D

Like I said, pick anything in the section, not just my thread. Not everyone knows the thread is back yet.
    I don't really care what you review in CW as long as it was posted in the past month and the person isn't like NO CRITIQUE AT ALL I'M A BIG POO IDIOT

Because those aren't worth our time anyways. :D I only linked the three I was checking out as help, and the requested are always good to get out of the way, yeah, but we don't have many right now. I REALLY want to boost traffic in that section to get people to post their work, not be afraid they won't get a response. I think there will be bonus points if you help someone who got no responses at all.
    Basically I don't care about a piece of paper that shows how smart you are I care about how YOU show how smart you are. How helpful you are.
    That and the thought of Hanna Montana singing.

I think I'm going to head to bed, talk to you tomorrow, 'night!
    Yeah, especially with something I read on (I believe) facebook.

Dear America,

You unleash your weapon called Hanna Montana; so in response we'll unless ours. Justin Bieber.

Sincerely, Canada.

I can't remember the exact thing, but that was the basic jest of it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back