• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mistearea
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• She went onto the thread and found out, she likes spying on different people's conversations. *shrugs* What do you think of that story with that girl and Bieber?
    Nah, I was just joking around. Besides, I'm still on the fence about if you're really telling the truth or if you're living up to your old user name and bull shitting me to get Skitty off your trail. Personally, I'm leaning toward the latter instead of the former. Does that make me a bad person? :p
    Credentials like grades and stuff don't really mean shit to me since I failed English I 2 times. =w=
    If you wanna help with reviews, feel free to apply and give someone a really good critique.
    You don't need to prove credentials to me or anything hahaha I just wanna see if you're helpful.
    Eh, at the time I was pretty depressed about this place, some words from a few folks wouldn't have done much.

And yeah, hopefully I do some good for the forum, the place seems really dead from the good ol' days. I'm hoping CW will get a lot more active, people will notice more people giving reviews and want to post their stuff.
    Hopefully.
    For one, I had a lot on my plate, with a new boyfriend, balancing my job, social life, etc. I just didn't have as much time to do as much as I used to.

And also I didn't really feel appreciated as much. But I've realized that some people yeah didn't really care if I was here or not, but some people did actually miss me, some things did go shitty because of my leaving. So, yeah. unu
    Ha, when it came to trying and retrying, I think I actually went through a lot of genres. I?d be comfortable with anything sans horror, really, just lead off and I?ll be able to follow.
    Whats your facebook? We should go catch up on there or something, id love to chat with you, and oh stupid question, you dont by any chance have a japanese psn account with the tales of graces demo do you?
    Well I will tell you that Japan was wonderful and exactly what I wanted it to be as an Otaku. Do not worry you will go someday. Some other bad news though which I have done research for. You need to have at LEAST 4 years of college to even START getting a working visa in japan, so you better get comfy. I know it sucks ass. It is funny how in all the anime you watch and see when you are in Japan EVERYTHING is there. Like when i watch anime now and they show the towns and cities its like WOW I actually know what these are lol. Do you have facebook? Im so proud of you for taking the classes congrats! you are on your way and i still got a month away to start NOOO
    HO HO, oh my goodness really? That is exactly what im beginning college in the next month for. I will be taking ESL classes ! How old are you brah? Oh also a reason i was gone so long was that I went to Japan for 3 months with my boyfriend, gosh it was amazing !
    OH! I remember both of those names, so there we go :) whats up hows life and what are your plans for the futureeeeeeeeee ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back