• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mirrorheart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

~*broken A Romance RP*~

koisuke has lost his soul to a girl he had a major crush on. but she turned him down and totally crushed him. now the only way to get his soul back is to find true love. but koisuke's not the only one this has happened to somthing weird is happening around tokyo high. name: koisuke age: 16...
  2. M

Post Your Cosplay Uniform

i thought it would be cool to see what others look like in cosplay so i posted this im trying to get my mom to get a pic of me in me phantom theif dark outfit so while im doing that lets see some cosplay if you'd like to know what cosplay is it's dressing up as a character from anything...
  3. M

Better scan of lion Sora fighting

well it is a new aspect to kingdomhearts but not a bad idea they did somthing similar in atlantis and halloween town but not a full fledged animal transformation i really think kh2 is going to be worth it
  4. M

Who's Getting Tired Of Wannbe Leeters

Ive been to so many forums with people who use leet Excessively it gets very innoying at times Especially when they say you dont know how to leet just becuase you put it in your siggy. who agrees with this
  5. M

Gummi ships updated

well i belive the point counter also works as an exp system for upgrades or skills also it should be a little harder considering the final mix was made harder it also looks as if the fast paced gummi ship flight might just bring in a racing concept but that can be questionable
  6. M

official kairi full image

sora is also alot more brave than in the first kh like in the trailer when he ran right into that uber large swarm of heartless
  7. M

Gummi ships updated

well it will also include the ability to do spirals and manuver forward and backward ive also heard a rumor that the building options will let you build Diagonally for better more precise gummi ships like the x wing it will as you can see also include a scoring process i belive that after a...
  8. M

Gummi ships updated

well if you have seen the new trailer you would know that they updated the gummi ships i would like to talk about some of the updates made like the score counter
  9. M

thanks skyrider and how was i suposed to know you posted that most of the topics are most likly lost to the back of the page count
  10. M

yeah ive been busy
  11. M

this is an image of kairi talking to selphie and yes despite all the rumors that this girl is not kairi she is oh yeah i already posted this in the image gallery on kingdomhearts2.net yeah by the way i am spazmaster
  12. M

secret place drawings

yeah i saw that one i also saw a freaky looking heartless thing
  13. M

Make your own Keyblade

this is a fun little game i thought up for kh here is how it will work you post a detailed discription of your keyblade and then you post a quick story where the keyblade is being used Keyblade:ZeroGravity discription: a mysteriously lightweight blade thought it is extremly heavy looking ...
  14. M

Hong Keyblade???

man i want to see it
  15. M

Hong Keyblade???

why dont you post a pic id like to see
Back