• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi ships updated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
I'm still not satisfied with it! The only thing I would like to see is to explore the inside of the Gummi ship now that'd be pretty different and more unique then last time. Do we also get to fight Heartless instead of ships cuz that part was godawful!If they do that then I beleive that everyone will be satisfied with the game.

Destinied Unknown

Oracle said:
Yeah I know. It was like... Impossible to die o_O SE should have made it alot harder to get through. On my first time playing KH, I didn't even change my gummi's appearance until I was at Hallow Bastion o_O
i didn't either. i always used that warp thingy. when i had to go to new worlds i let my little sis do it.

Destinied Unknown

well, i'll tell ya one thing. we are gonna have to dodge alot if we dont want to get hurt. but more likely, i know i'm gonna get hurt badly.....

DarrcEnigma

vampire_lord00 said:
how did the heartless get ships neway?
I'm assuming the Dark Alliance built the ships for them. Alliance members would have needed their own ships to travel from world to world anyway.

I don't really have nything to say about the new Gummi system.

mirrorheart

well i belive the point counter also works as an exp system for upgrades or skills also it should be a little harder considering the final mix was made harder it also looks as if the fast paced gummi ship flight might just bring in a racing concept but that can be questionable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back