• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi ships updated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mirrorheart

gummipsd7bl.jpg

well if you have seen the new trailer you would know that they updated the gummi ships i would like to talk about some of the updates made like the score counter

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
they really added some new stuff to the Gummiships. from what i can see its alot faster, more intense, and nore exciting.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
The gummi ship part reminds me of Star Fox 64. Anybody else agree? I can't wait for this game to come out though, the new trailer made me want it that much more.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
For what i can see in the trailer about the gummi ship, i can say that we there is gonna be like Gummi Ship missions ( like in KH Final Mix ), and i can say that apparently you can use the Gummi ship inside a world ( is you see that image, aparrently that in the floor is whater and in the sides is like buildings or something, it just looks like it is Agrabah or something ). So, whit not doub, the Gummi ship is gonna be 100 times better that in KH.

TruChaos

In the trailer it showed you fighting a boss. It also showed better weapons,new models it show moves to. Its looks to be a lot better than the first one.

Oracle

Yeah, and I can't wait to begin building my own! xD I liked building Gummi Ships in KHI but I think my IQ dropped from staring at all those primary shapes... x_x The gummi ship here looks so good... I should have made a red gummi ship xD

mirrorheart

well it will also include the ability to do spirals and manuver forward and backward ive also heard a rumor that the building options will let you build Diagonally for better more precise gummi ships like the x wing it will as you can see also include a scoring process i belive that after a certain score you can upgrade new parts and stuff

Z

Zephyr

yea i saw the trailer too and the gummi ship is so much better than in kh
srry to say but i think the gummi ship in kh blows
all you have to do is hold down the fire button and wait for the new world
its so borring
hope the updated gummi is way better

Oracle

Yeah I know. It was like... Impossible to die o_O SE should have made it alot harder to get through. On my first time playing KH, I didn't even change my gummi's appearance until I was at Hallow Bastion o_O

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
wow im glad they improve the gummi ship. it looks so awesome to play it. i really hated the gummi ship in KH. i was tired of going place to place wit that gummi ship, it was just boring.

JoeysGirl

racing? that would be cool.

if we are flying the gummi ship through towns... then does it still mean we are going to another world? well i mean we are obviously going to another world but is there like a road to get there now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back