• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hong Keyblade???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katamari-Damacy

Has any one else ever got a keyblade called the Big Hong Key and the Small Hong Key? I used action replay codes and these keyblades were on there, they are all white and make sounds when you walk does any one else have these and what are they?

Jaiken

I've never heard of them and I have also read my friends strategy guide it wasn't there so it dosen't exists

sora6968

No No they do exist I have a theory that these were 1 winged angel and the ice thing keyblade u get after beating Ice thing ?

PhantomSora14

Yeah I head of these keyblades to, but if u have them through codes and stuff it can really screw up ur PS2 and Kingdom Hearts game from what i Heard.

KeybladeShadow88

it is possible to get them through action replay oviously but other than that, they are basicly non existant

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
There are no Keyblades like that. The only way to get that "keyblade" is though The Action Replay.

Here it is.
blade_pic1.jpg

T

Tidus22340

guys, it messes with the very coding of the game to create those keyblades out of nothing. and you wonder why it messes your game up...

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
some people still don't get it...the guy i got the pics from says that he used a cheat device and the keyblades appeared. You cant get it anywhere else escept by altering the game's codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back