• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
MegaWallflower
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• 20 pages!? How do you even get that much backstory. You've put so much thought into it. o_0
    So it's a scifi story? Scifi how? Robots? Aliens? Just 75 in that one story alone? o_o Where did you find the time!? Btw I'm incredibly impressed by all this. =O
    I only have a handful of ideas and a world set up myself. TuT
    Seems awfully focused to me haha. Yep, I usually start out doodling or something and sometimes a character pops out. xD
    \o3o/ Yes! Sokai! I need little Kairi moments of cuteness! From what I've read above I'd almost believe your few put down words are a rather long idea sheet. lol
    So your building up the night she appears then. That's not the same? o_o

They believe in punishment here too but some kids are so mean it doesn't do anything. That's even worse if it hasn't changed as you aged. =/ Sounds like a poor thing to be a part of to me.
    Yes! You are the jiggly that sings Kairi to sleep at night! \*v*/
    No matter how you word it it sounds like there isn't enough food money to eat with. How do you drink that flavored stuff? Dx
    Why not try things like small microwave pizzas too. Pizza is filling~ =3
    Yep! x'D I hardly go to that walmart. It's an hour away and it has barely anything in it anymore. Its build it a kinda semicircle with hills behind it. Some of the hill finally broke loose and fell on the story. haha
    I'll have to dig deeper for your Kairi then! ;u;
    haha I'm sure you could find either online. =D Or you could make a cospaly from normal clothes~
    I seeeeee. Then just be sociable anyway while she's all hyper. Eventually they'll go to you since you wont be as annoyingly hype. 8D
    If I was there you wouldn't but sadly I am not. TuT
    Dunno but I know no name change will work probably. They think the name change is a punishment or something. Rather stupid they are.

It sadly will. Which is why I advocate reboot endings! 8D
    Thank you~ Now go make the pink wheedragon! o3o
    COOKIE TIME!!!!! \o3o/

Dang it woman then what can we do here!? lmao xD
    You want me to find you a matching Kairi one? x'D
    Your OCs are so much more thought out than mine! ;A; Your girls are cuter than mine too. TuT Your universe also seems more grounded in reality than mine. *o* 75 OCs?! O_o I only have six at most...
    So you draw them first and make the story second. Most of the OCs I've made were by accident as I was making something else.
    B-but little SoKai! ;u; Will little Kairi be shy? I don't mind a pm. If you can pm it then you must have some wrote already. =3

In the end nobody would be victorious but I'd at least not be doing something I don't wan too. That's rather angering to know, kids aren't an accessory. >:(
    Yes! You are a cute kawaii Jigglepuff with all the baptized she wants. NO WAIT! Your not just any Jigglepuff but kairis Jigglepuff~
    Smaller plans equal more dollars? That's a bit weird a system....you spent it all on water?! What the hell do they think their water is? Gold or something? D:
    lol The closest Walmart to me had a mountain side fall on it. It's been closed for a while now.
    Finding a reference can be a pain. >_< I usually look for an anime or human reference but finding a good pose in either is hard. Daw then more Kairi you should have *pets*: https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/kairi
    lol That's usually because after a certain age the princess costume becomes more husband friendly than Halloween. You don't wanna be cold so you want a costume that at least covers the body right? You could be a cute witch or do a cosplay! *o*
    Your sister is served the smart role? xD
    There's always an empty place to practice. People in cities will even find large empty parking lots. You don't need much really. =3
    It was either Sign or Chaser since they don't like me. =w= They apparently think changing the name will change something.

I agree. I don't understand why he had so many trips to begin with. =\ The only trio done well is Sora, Donald and Goofy.
    WheeDragon! *u*
    MEGA TIME TRUMPS ALL!!!!!!!! \+3+/

I see. So then are you home by at least 6 every day?
    It all depends on the person. I picked it up extremely quick, we also have a lot of back country roads perfect for practicing. Jusr driving around in an automatic shouldn't take you too long. The biggest thing is spatial awareness, get a feel for the size of the car and it makes it easy to maneuver and handle it on the road. As for stick, same thing really. Depends on the person. My sisters had a harder time, but I picked it up ridiculously quick. My dad taught me when I was about thirteen. But when I say taught it was basicall "You know what to do, right?" "Yeah" "Alright, go ahead and do it." with some advice s he sat in the passenger seat and read the paper. Hardest thing to learn is a hill start.

Yeah! Don't hide how you feel, always be open. You're much better off that way.

They are, man. The best ships ever, even.

I dont drink to get drunk, I drink to feel good. I hardly ever do, though. Everyone I know drinks beer and I can't stand beer. I prefer liquor.
    Not at all. Hardest thing you will learn? Parallel parking. I can't speak for you since I don't know where you live, but I haven't parallel parked since I took my test when I was 15. Just make sure you practice whenevr you can, and you'll get the hang of it. THe only way it would be somewhat hard is if you're learning in a manual transmission car. But that's a whole different story.

I understand, but you can do it if you try, though. Believe me. I was quiet for 16 years, and eventually I had had enough.

I love Namine so much, man. She's so cute. Like, I wanna hug her. I ship her with Roxas aaaaaand Kairi, too, not gonna lie.

aww, oh well. That's the past. In the mean time, to celebrate what I am going to consider a succesful opening, I broke out the Jack Daniels and taking shots for everyone.
    Driving is the best, man. Just. <3 Best way for me to unwind is to barnstorm my car down a back road. One time I got it up to 130mph. It was fun, man. So much fun.

It's okay, no worries. But you CAN be that brave! You just gotta take a breath, and do it. Don't let anyone tell you how you should be.

I have a soft spot for Namine how dare yooooouuuuuuuu.

Yeah, me too. We had an amazing community but it all slowly fell apart after about a year. People drifted apart, others disappeared all together. It was a sad way to go.
    I lived 8 away when I was in college, so don't feel too scared. xD You get used to it, though. My mom always asks me "Are you gonna be okay if you cn't come home from work?" due to my work taking me out of town, someimtes way out of state. Honestly, it doesn't bother me like it did when I was younger. I legitimately do not feel much attachment to anything here. If I have my car with me, and my computer and what not, I'm good. I'd miss friends a little, but it wouldn't bother me that I couldn't come home.

I'm combo face palming and laughing. This is amazing.

Definitely, that's why I miss it so much. I got so much better at writing, and met some great people through it. I was able to get in contact with some people from way back in the day that I used to RP with and at least one is joining for sure and it's just like "man this is awesome. a return to the glory days"
    Yeah. I couldn't wait to grow up, but now I wish I could go back, relive things and do a few things different. I'm not where I imagined I'd be at this point in my life. But, it is what it is, you know? No use crying over spilled milk.

Thanks. I learned a long time ago to just be me and to not conform to what anyone wants. If they don't like me, they can fuck off basically. Ironically, I end up being liked by a lot of people for that very reason. I tell everyone straight up: I'm an asshole, but I'm only an asshole to you if you give me a reason to be.

THESE PUNS. THEY ARE KILLING ME.

I know the feeling. We aren't going to be strict about it, me and the co-admin/owner know that hey, people have lives. Can't be around a computer all the time. He's got a part time job, and I have a full time job so we won't have all the time in the world. Regardless, if you ever decide to check it out and feel interested, you're more than welcome to join.
    It's really how things go. It might be bad at first, but as time goes on your get used to it so it doens't bother you anymore.

No problem yo, you're super friendly and that's always good in my book.

DID YOU JUST MAKE A KINGDOM HEARTS PUN.

Well, we'd like to get a lot of people on board. Right now it's just four of us confirmed. We're really just doing it by word of mouth. There's a link in my signature if you wanna check it out. Just know, the site's set up and ready to go but as far as visuals go it still needs work. So, functional but not pretty.
    You'll most likely become desensitized to it the more you're around it.

...WELL if she ain't Little Miss Popular. Who cares, you're automatically cooler in my book.

That's... Not a bad suggestion, really. Around that time is when that girl and I had a falling out and I saw her for who she was. Maybe it was a sign.

We're really trying to encompass virtually any video game, anime/manga, or western animation. So basically, KH, FF, Anime, and even something lie RWBY or Steven Universe if it's your thing.
    Yes :3 If I'm not in the mood for it anymore, I might put on that Neku avatar you found for me :D
    xD Okay how many as in number terms here? All of mine live in the same universe. They're on your DA!? But all I see on your DA is KH pictures. o_o
    Your still doing more than me. I have an idea but can't draw it out. =3
    First days in Destiny Islands! Give us some cute little Kairi-Sora stories.

They could choose either one they wish I wont do anything I dont want too. After years of the stubbornness they'd get tired of me.
    Your voice type is kawaii and your song soothing~
    So now that you have the smaller one you haven't enough to eat. ;n; You need a middle plan.
    Drawing is hard but that's why it distracts you! Your tumblr has all the Kairi though. xD
    What do you wanna dress up as? =]
    Maybe you were Mega! Maybe you was singing it and your sister sold the song to Disney without you knowing! You have social skills or you wouldn't function here, your just need someone to help you be less shy in public. 8D
    Psssh no smart person would teach you like that. You go to a large flat and empty field and practice. =3
    I would. *hug* o3o

Hopefully solo but I could see Nomura thinking that the trio crap needs shoved in our faces more.
    You should make a pink flowery dragon~
    AQUA TIME!!!! MEGA TIME!!!!!! KK TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAIRI KICKING BUTT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \>o</

So your usually home by 5 every other day? =3
    Yeah, you definitely can't get too attached as a doctor. Comes with dealing with dying people.

You mean she THINKS she's a cool kid but in reality is a lame kid.

I'm not entirely sure... Loss, maybe? Afraid of losing someone?

also in other news my friend and I have set up an RP site and are starting to pull people hella its a return to the glory days of when I did it a LOT.

slothie always watching, be yo'self, treat yo'self, be awesome, make mistakes and learn, grow, become dominant flower in your field, confidence is everything, but most of all . . .

love yo'self.
    It's good you're doing better. What are Labs like? And how are you this fine evening? xD

I'm doing good, finally responding to everybody, or nearly everybody. I'll also be sure to wish you a happy b-day next year in April!
    Its okay if you stopped watching Lucky Star. Sometimes you don't got time for it, lose interest, or something else takes up your attention. I'm the same way, and it took me a year or so to finish Tiger and Bunny after leaving an episode or so off from it. xD Well, Smash isn't too complicated and its just fighting other people's characters. If you win each time, then you're a rock star, or if you win some and lose some, you're a decent opponent against others, and so on and so forth. Yeah, 1 vs 1 is a toughie, but with a group, its easy picking. >xD Aw, you're so adorable for taking out the cute ones.

That's good you were able to finish up drawing the Destiny Trio! Aww, a matching picture with Wakka, Selphie, and Tidus is sweet n adorable. <3 So many cute drawings you've been doing! I believe you can do it, if you practice a lot and put your mind to it in drawing other characters, or KH1 Kairi, Sora, and Riku. =D Well...this will be a little awkward. You see, I don't really have a favorite KH character anymore. I fell out of love with the series, so... I'm not sure who to request. Sweet of you to want to do a request though.

Kay. Well, I hope you enjoy your break whenever it happens again. Aw, Mega will be my doctor. xD Oh, so you don't know what kind of doctor you want to be yet. I really like your thoughts on dreams and such. I think I'll take what you say to heart and try to apply to myself. So thank you! It means a lot to hear you say that I'm reliable too. Therefore, I think I can be more positive from now on. True, can always talk to one of you guys if things are down and such. <3 You guys are the best!
    How many do you have? =3 I only have a handful and while I did make a few comics that's not nowhere near what I'd like to make for them. T_T
    I've not went into as much detail as you though with bios or a fanfic. =3
    Aw dont say that! Last I remember you had a story in the fanfiction section that was good. =3

Doesn't matter when I'm drafted, if I dont wanna do something I'm not gonna do it. The family probably would disown me with this kinda attitude though. ouo
    Jealous of your cute looks, lovable personality and voice so catchy they hide you in the back so your not noticed! o3o/
    lawl I see what ya did there~ I dont think it's the kinda spiritual they'll like though. lol
    That's rather cheap of them! D= They can't put you on some coupon food plan thinking you all kids eat the same.
    Negative reinforcement is never reinforcement~ Just think of something else to do if your bored but think of food when not hungry. Draw, tumblr, just something. ^u^ Doing both is a simple as doing both things~ You gonna dress up for Halloween? ;D
    Xmas truly is to big an expense. T__T I need to find my parents something....
    lol Wait wait so....was you singing Let it Go? ;D Because that might've just made the tornado angry lmao. I hated Wizard of Oz 0_0 I have no idea why though....
    I can't believe you remembered a dream so long, I dont remember any. No but I dont like parties so I'd turn them away if they did. Plus your cuter than me so your a party magnet~
    Hardly tbh. Once you learn to drive you largely watch the road and do everything else without noticing, especially in automatic cars. Your not gonna smack into a tree unless you panic. lol
    You'd be surprised what people can claim. xD

That'd be boss! An Aqua side series~ 8D
    You can make the dragon cute though. =3
    \>O</ MEGA TIME!!!!!!! CLUB TIME!!!! BUGGIE TIME~

You dont get out of all the classes by a certain time though? Like say your finished with classes each day by at least 4?
    I chalk it up to apathy more than anything. It's one of those things where, unless it's extremely super mega awkward, I'll just be all "okay then."

I can only imagine what someone who has never heard that phrase before will think.

I've had much stranger dreams. One of the strangest was that I was the Joker, and I killed a handful of people. Up until about a year or two ago, I had never dreamed of death. But since then, it has happened a few times. Normally, I never remember my dreams. It's a pretty rare occurrence for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back