• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Dont worry i am sure such a nice and sweet lady like yourself will be able to find a happy ending of your own ^^
    Hmm...
    I really liked Inuyasha, Vampire Knight, Naruto ((further into the series)), Fruits Basket ((I liked the manga better though...and it was longer)), and a lot of others. :p
    ~Umbra~
    Ohh...Mallory is a really pretty name :).
    And it's fine, lol. When I was younger I use the name 'Animegirl' just because I liked anime XD.
    ~Umbra~
    Yep :)
    No, I don't mind! ^.^
    Umm...in my thesaurus one time I looked up 'dark' and one of the synonyms was 'umbra' so that's where that part came from :p.
    And 'tsuki' means 'moon' in Japanese :).
    ~Umbra~
    I kinda worried about that when I was new, too xP. The people (most of them) here are very friendly though ^.^
    I always try to respond/talk to people as long as I can think of something to say...:]
    ~Umbra~
    No problem...I always try to be nice to people and try to help them out if they're sad/anything...^.^
    And thank you..:)
    ~Umbra~
    Dont be sad *hugs Mallory maybe you feel more sad easily because you are more sensitive and emotional then last time?
    Thanks* you are sweet ^.^ dont worry i can take it ^.^. Well definately makes me want to try Abyss but a pity i dont have a PS2 or PS3 and dont be sad *hugs Mallory
    XD seems you need a break from the heartbreak and 3 tales of series game that i mention arent translated in english i play it in chinese version as there are fansubbers that fansubbed those in chinese but the story end up in happy ending too. Did Tales of Abyss have sad part too? . There is no break for me to get my heartbroken though :| just got my heart broken by reading the spoilers of KH BBS after playing KH Days
    I havent tried Abyss the only Tales of series game i tried is Heart, Innocence and Tempest those 3 contain some heart breaker too but i like the story and enjoyed playing the game ^.^ . I have tried all 3 of starforce. I love to see the character development of Geo Stellar from a boy who like to shut himself up due to his dad missing, constantly running away from problem or fear of getting upset to a boy who is brave and care about his friend
    I know can see that you are a sensitive girl. Hmm besides KH i another of my favourite series will be the Tales of Series and Ace Attorney series i have also been playing the recent megaman series StarForce and Battle Network
    Dont be so sad . I also have alot of favourite character that ends up in tragic ending or a pair of friends in the story ends up getting seperated though they are very close i will always feel sad for that sad but that also makes me like the character and pairing more.
    I watch abit of Sonic X it was funny throughout my younger brother like sonic, though it is abit sad at the end when Chris left his friend but they live in 2 different world so they is sure to happen
    What is the type of anime that you like to watch so it is easier for me to recommend if i have
    Card Captor Sakura that used to be one of my favourite anime used to love to watch it when i was young ^.^
    You watch anime too that is neat what type of anime do you like to watch. I like to watch anime with romance or fantasy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back